Sixteen : Swipe the Visa

Mona

 I know I'm every womans dream. I know I can make and brake niggas pocket. I'm what you call poison. Very lethal. Never broke always chasing the dream aka the next baller. Shit I don't have no shame in my game.

I stand 5'5 , nice  Light ,caramel skin. Long lavishing hair , nice piercing brown eyes that read your whole mindset. And a body of a Goddest thank my mom for that.

I just flew in from California on a mission $$$$.

Yes money. I'm not looking for love never will and never ever will. I heard Tisha is off the market. My home girl use to fuck with her back when she was messing with that wack bitch Simone. And I heard she moping around like a lost puppie.

But don't worry Momma Mona is here to clear all that up.

I heard tonight that Tisha gonna be at Club Play house.

So I'm getting ready. Wearing a Black body suit with The black Red bottoms to match with my luis vutton black and red purse.

I call my best friend Lexxxy.

She a top pornstar in Cali. We been best friends since the days when we was hustling nights out of money

"Hey Mona wyd girl?"

"Nothing getting ready what you doing bitch", I replied.

"Waiting on your ass to get here I'm ready to get litty, pop gold bottles, and get a baller to take me home".

We both start laughing.

"Girl I hear that, I have been waiting on this night, it's gonna be popping with hell of celebrities", I say with excitement.

I stand up to look down at my view of the big ass pool.

"So how long before I can come?", I ask as I look at my Diamond out Watch.

"Come now because I'm almost ready just putting on my bronzer", she said.

I grab my purse when she said that and grab the keys to The Mercedes-Benz and dip.

AT THE PARTY...

As we pull up in Her Ferrari we hop out hand the keys to the Valet. It was a long ass line. But we don't have to wait we got it like that.

We walked pass all those thirsty ass thots and they were mad Hot. Straight hating on a bitch but I didn't give a fuck Mona runs everything.

We get in its lit hella pack. Bottles everywhere. VIP super pack. We headed up to VIP and there she was looking good as ever.

She has her hair braided into four ghana braids. A Gucci white tshirt looking down to her cargo tan pants follow by the white Gucci shoes.

I couldn't recognize her because all them diamonds she was rockin.

Tisha was just gleaming. She was sitting on top of the VIP couch drinking out a gold bottle. Vibing to 21 savage no heart.