Seven: dysfunctional love

Joey and I were chilling at the a restuarants paparazzi were going crazy outside the window.

I sigh hard because, the lights were flashing so hard, hurting my eyes.. I couldn't enjoy my food.

I guess Joey can tell I wasn't feeling it. He looks at me then back at his food. The waitress comes up to us with a big smile.

"Hello how are you guys doing today?, would you like to order now?, the thirsty waitress say to Joey no contact with me.

He looks at me then at her"actually can we have a different seat in the Lounge upstairs because these paparazzi is tripping."

She nodded her head"Yes sir follow me". And we did she took us upstairs to a nice outdoor balcony with nice table setting and a man playing the piano.

Joey pulls out my chair for me to sit. I smiled and sat down and he push me in and he sat across from me.

"Is this better?", He said. I nodded my head yes. The waitress was standing there waiting on us to order.

Joey looked at her"How bought we start off with something to quench our thirst". I nodded my head yes again.

Joey continues"How bout two glasses of Chardonnay". The waitress nods and walks off to the kitchen.

"Soo,talk to me Ma, I never seen you like this, you use my happy, jumpy, goofy", he said as he rubbed my hands.

I said"Well, when there is so much going on and your head feels like it's about to explode, you don't have room to talk".

He says"well your talking now, I don't see you dying".

"Look, you are a beautiful women, sweet,... that's what I love about you. And right now I'm getting this new you and I don't understand it", he said.

he stops and look at me. 

"Maybe because. I'm not happy okay.. I'm not, if I had a choice to leave this industry I would in a heart beat but I signed a contract...I hate my life and I know you said be strong but.... I can't and matter of fact I'm not gonna sit up here and vent to you about anything your not a therapist and another thing... you said don't trust your industry friends so why should I trust you",I said as I got up and left with tears.

I walked out the restaurant getting into my Lamborghini. the paparazzi was deep on me my body guards had to push them off as I got in the car.

As I was driving I was just trying to clear my head with all these thoughts. I just didn't feel like myself, I felt like a zombie.. a beaten horse. 

I pulled up to my mansion, and walked in.. I really didn't wanna come in because imma had to face My Aunt because what I had said, I would of been dead to most people.

So I walk in to see Tisha wiping the kitchen table. I had came through the back door thinking I would by pass My aunt and to see Tish.

I close the door and stood there for a moment. She looks at me then went back to wiping the table.

I wanted to say something but I didn't have the guts to do so.

She gets done wiping the table and start looking in the fridge. I walked up to her and said.

"Hey", I said shy. She continues to look in the fridge.

"What did I do to you?", I said as I leaned against the counter. She grabs a bowl of strawberries out the fridge and start cutting them up on the other counter, her back is against me.

I couldn't take it I slightly yelled"Tisha". She turned around quick"what".

I sigh looking away"what's wrong".

She says to me"I called you and called you...but I see on the news with Joey Cartel,". I didn't have no words to say but I was still angry about the scene I saw with her and her kids.

I said snapping back"I know you ain't talking, you over here playing like you so good but your husband and your kids come and visit you, your so real and gay pride or whatever".

She looked at me"first of all I am gay, and I love pussy. Since you wanna be real, and   I do have kids and the man that did came was there dad. But when did I ever say that I was still with my baby father let along say that I'm living with him. You don't even know the half."

I rolled my eyes"whatever".

She looks at me with tears"He cheated on me". I laugh low"wow I hear this all the time ditto, everybody go through that"

She looks down then back at me"he cheated on me with a man". I looked at her stunned by what she said I felt so stupid and naive.

I rubbed my face and looked back at her she continues"I had to leave because I was part  the church and... they would talk about my family. And I was heart broken by that. Ever since then I hated men...you happy".

I looked at her and walked up to her grabbing her hand. Looking into her eyes.

"Look I'm sorry baby, I was just so frustrated with all this drama going on,and when I saw you with the kids and that man I... just exploded and I'm sorry really am... how can I make this up to you".

I wiped the tears that fell down her cheek. She looks at me and said "kiss me ". I was nervous but in did as I was told.. and start kissing her. 

The kiss was hungering and the taste was so sweet. I pushed her up against the fridge and start kissing her neck. She whispers from the kisses I planted on her breast. I kept going down to her stomach kissing every inch of her body. Then when I got lower I pulled down her jeans that hugged those hips and let it drop to the cold floor.

I backed up admiring her nice juicy Vagina. She simply walks up to me and carried me to the Counter. She got on her knees and began slowly sucking on my clit making me shiver. I love the way she looks into my eyes as I moan. I grabbed her hair for support because it was feeling so good.

"Oh baby", I moaned as she hugged deeper with her tongue. She placed her hands on my hips as she eats me out like a meal.

As she was eating me out I said "Chef....you suppose to serve it... not eat it". She laughs a little while eating it. I just rest my head back as she devoured me.

I felt myself about to cum.

"Oh shit baby I'm about to cum!", I moaned. She just kept her eyes locked on mines and dugged deeper and faster.

I almost jumped out my skin.

"Oh fuck!", I moaned loud. She digged deeper into my hips as she suck faster.

She say in a commanding voice"cum baby, let me feel it".

And I did all in her mouth and she suck me clean. I just laid on top of the counter helplessly, limply

She gets up laughing"was that good ma". I rubbed my coochie"mhmm".

"So did i proved to you that I'm gay?", She said tryna be funny.

I gave her the middle finger.

She tapped my thigh"you better get up for your Aunt comes". I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck her", I said. Tisha laughs putting on her jeans.

Tisha asks"what happened?".

I looked at her sighing "Long story, but anyway we good baby"

She smiled"Maybe".

I looked at her with a frown"what you mean".

She rubbed her long hair"if you eat me then I might consider"

lessssbbbbbehonestt is all I can say lol. vote and comment)