Five: Captian save who?

So I step out the limo around 3am just got back from a whole bunch of interviews in New york. As I was walking in my Mansion I felt drained and emotionally drained. As I walked up the stairs to the room I felt myself getting dizzy. My eyes seemed blurry and I felt my body getting weaker and weaker. But I kept trying to at least make it to my bed soon as I reach my front door,it faded to black.

Then I heard the ambulance truck, then I can hear Tisha voice echoing in my ear, then it seems like seconds later I hear me rolling into a room in a fast pace. Then my eyes open for a second seeing the nurses rushing me somewhere then it fade to black again.

I wake up my eyes were hurting bad, I'm looking at the ceiling, just by the noise of the beeping noise I knew I  was at the hospital. I looked at my body, I had an IV and was highly medicated. Then I heard the voice that I dreamed of.

"Your finally awake", Tisha said as she came up to me. I instantly smiled.

Tisha is so pretty, her beautiful long brown curly hair and her adorable eyes that looks into mines. I reached up with my right hand and touched her stomach which was exposed by her crop top.

I said"I like the tattoo on your stomach.", I said. She laughs low.

I looked up at her"what?". She shakes her head"nothing, it's just tickles". We both start giggling.

"Thank you for being here,I appreciate the flowers", I said as I bit my bottom lip.

She smiles grabbing my hand"no problem, I know it seem like I was giving you a hard time, but I had to make sure it wasn't a way to fire me, but I realize it was true...and I like you ".

I smiled"I like you too". She leaned down to kiss me, I was nervous because I never kissed a girl before.

When her lips met mines, it was like sweet honey and succulent. Her breath was nice and warm and the smell was innocent as can be. I let out a slight moan because it felt so good. I wanted to push her back but the kiss was so passionate. The kiss got deeper when she inserted her tongue and grind it on top of my tongue.

"Oh Tisha", I moan as she start kissing my neck. I pulled her down closer to me as the kiss deepened.

As we were kissing she said" I want you to be mine". I was just enjoying the kiss I'll answer yes later on.

"don't fight your feelings", she said as she grabs my hair as we kiss. I moaned and soon as I start tugging at her shirt.

The door opens, out of fear I pushed her off. She stumbled a little but not to noticeably. My aunt walks in with flowers and her assistant was with her.

"Hey darling, you okay", she said to me. Still trying to wrap my mind around that kiss,and my pussy being wet, I just nodded my head.

"Well the paparazzi was all over your house, you'll all over the news...now right now your hot and with this story I made up about what happened is gonna put you majoring on top girl ", she said.

I sigh looking away, I can feel Tisha looking my way. Then my Aunt looked at Tisha then back at me.

Then back at Tisha"Umm who are you?"  She say as she sits down dusting the arm rest. 

"The same person who saved your niece", she said with a fake smile.

She laugh" oh ditto", my aunt says being sarcastic. Tish gave her a look that all most made me start laughing, a little.

"Well this is not her mansion as you can see.. you can leave now we have things to discuss, do you mind?, my aunt said to her. Tisha just looked at her with disgust and looked at me and smile.

Tisha comes up to me grabbing my hand. I was nervous because I was praying she wouldn't kiss me in front of my aunt because that will be the end of the world. But she didn't, she simply rubbed my hand and said"feel better Miss Simone". And walked out.

I felt so bad to be honest,I really wanted to protect her but I couldn't, I'm just not that superior yet to do so.

(5 weeks later)

So I'm walking through the house just waking up ,and I really wanted to talk to Tisha because I felt bad and I haven't seen her since then. I hope she's not mad at me from the day at the hospital. I mean will say hi and bye  simple stuff like that.. and short talk while passing by but never discussed what happen.

When I walked in the kitchen. I smiled because she was there telling Her little trainees how to cook the  food and what to serve. Tonight I'm having a fundraiser party for cancer. And I guess she's making sure their on it. So I walk up to her thinking she might cuss me out.

She simply just smiled and looked me up and down.

"Hi pretty, you looking for me?", She said all sexy just by her saying that made my kitty all wet.

"Yeah pretty much, where have you been.. I thought you were like mad at me or something, you haven't been here in weeks". 

She sigh "I told you I have other restaurants mami, so I've been busy, but I'm here now". 

She came up to me and kissed me. I was shocked because she kissed me right in front of her trainees. But they ain't gonna say anything, they know who they working for.

"Baby, not during work hours", I say as I look around to see if anyone saw.

  She smacked my ass and walked away.

"Oh Tish your a mess", I said as I sat on the stool. She winks her eye as she ignore what I said and continue teaching them. The whole time she was teaching them, I was just staring at her hips, ass, mouth, sexy ass hair I wanna pull on. I can't wait to be alone with her. And I think she knows it because she kept looking at me with those sexy eyes.

So after an our of her teaching and me staring at her the whole time they start setting up for the fundraiser.

I got up"you need any help.",I said as I walk to her. She kisses my forehead "no thanks baby". I sat back down and got on my phone. Then I heard a whole bunch of feet, I look to see two children running up to Tisha.

"Mommy!", both of the kids said. I was shocked I didn't know what to say. Then to top it off a guy comes in, it can't be the brother .  because Tisha is caramel light and look nothing like him . And the kids look just like him and her. I thought to myself Am I  getting played.  or I'm thinking too hard.

Tisha hugged her kids and looked at me. I simply got up and walked upstairs. I lay on my pillow and just cried because I never get what I want and if I do get it, it's either controlled or shared...... Can't believe this.

AM I doing too much? 

(THANKS FOR READDINGGGGG!!!)