Fourteen : Rude awakening

TISHA
SO I'm at the club it'd hype as fuck. Bitches and niggas everywhere. I'm partying it up with Dezzy and the crew. I have been taking shots back to back. I suppose to be having a romantic dinner with Simone but I got caught up with Dezzy instigating ass. Ever since we first met he always get me into shit, and use to dont work. But as shots keep coming the badder I was.

Three fine ass bitches, one Cuban, brazilian, and a thick ass black girl. Came up to us in VIP. I sigh hard rubbing my head because I'm sticking my hand in the sticky jar. Because this is a sticky situation. Dezzy had a smile like he was a sneaky ass tiger or some shit and the crew was going crazy acting thirsty.

Then Dezzy rubs my shoulders and whispered"one night won't hurt she won't know promise, it's just us ma".

I can hear my heart beating out loud. But I looked at them and all that shit went out the door. I grabbed that thick ass black girl I mean body was bangin. She start dancing on me and she was smelling so good. And when I look to the left Dezzy had the Cuban and Brazilian bitch. I'm like what did I get myself into.

Then after a couple songs I was faded and tired. As I sat down the black girl sat next to me with two drinks.

"You want another?", She said. I shook my head no"naw I'm good ma, you can have em". And she took it down like a pro.

Then Dezzy came up to me with four more girls and the crew drunk as hell.

"Aye bro we bout to head to the hotel, com'on!". Dizzy yelled.

I looked at the girl and she looked at me like let's do it. In my mind I'm thinking I should go home before I get myself caught up in some bullshit.

But then I realize that I already fucked up and like Dezzy said we ain't gonna get caught.

So as we walking out the club, the paparazzi start flashing. I was so piss because I know this is gonna be all over the news which is gonna make me look bad and most of all Simone because my arm was around another girl.

So I said to myself, I know I'm in trouble so let me make this my last night of fun. Because by the next day I'm either in the dog house or she's gone.

So we arrive at the hotel, nice plush suite. Bottles poppin the girls , it was just good. But the whole time I was thinking about Simone.

SIMONE

I'm calling and calling Tisha phone. She's not picking up and she's not answering my texts. She said she was going to go handle some stuff with her bestfriend Dezzy but now it's getting real late and its getting me real piss.

This is the second time she has been a no show. First the Wendy Williams interview now this.

So as I sit at the dinner table drinking rum, in my givenchy lingerie and heels. I just thought about if I'm doing the right thing by going public as a gay or the fact that maybe I do wanna get with Joey. Maybe I did make a mistake, because it hasn't been long and Tisha already fucking up.

I looked at the time seeing its 4am. I just blew out the candles walked to the living room with my little comfort blanket and went to sleep.

SEVEN HOURS LATER.......

I hear the front door opening,as I wake up from my sleep. I knew it was her so I laid there sleep.