Chapter 3

She sat on the cushioned seat in our conference room,her back straightened and her luscious black hair cascaded onto her shoulder perfectly. She looked absolutely stunning and for a moment,I felt inferior about how sloppy I was looking now. I took a deep breath. I extremely dreaded doing this because it was related to Yoongi. I never wanted to have any more relation to him and this was so weird. How I wish I had looked more carefully at this case before accepting it.

I entered the conference room,"Good afternoon,Ms.Ha .I'm the private investigator assigned to your case."

"I know,"she said,"so what have you got?"

"Before I show you anything,please be mentally prepared,"I said,taking out a box of tissues.

"I'm fine. I can accept it no matter what the result is."she said cooly.

"Ok,"I sighed opening my file. I wasn't planning on telling her my relationship with Yoongi. No one except Jiyeon and my family knows about us.

I took out the pictures I printed and spreaded them out on the table. I coughed awkwardly,"Well uh...I'm sorry to tell you this but your boyfriend is well not exactly devoted to you. As you can see from the pictures,he was doing well uh intimate things with my colleague without even resisting,"I explained.

She sighed,"Ok,I understand. Thanks for your help. I'll take my leave now. I'll leave the fees at the reception counter,"she said cooly and I looked at her admired by how nonchalant she was at the situation. Normal women would start bawling their eyes out and I would have to comfort them. Well,I would do the same. But the vibe she gave off was different. She looked sophisticated and elegant. No wonder Yoongi would date her. Omo! Why are you thinking of him now? Huh?

"Pabo!"I scolded myself,hitting the sides of my head.

*6 hours later*

"Hana! Hana! Wake up!"I heard Hyojung call as she shaked my shoulders. I got up,rubbing my eyes sleepily. I was tying up the loose ends of Ms.Ha's case and I fell asleep. "What?"

"The guy...from yesterday,he's come here to make trouble!"she said,flustered. I immediately got up. Yoongi is here! I can't let him see me!

"Shit,"I cursed,scrambling around to try hiding myself.

"You! It was you!"I heard his familiar voice and I tucked myself hurriedly underneath my table.

"It was you from yesterday night! You tricked me!"I heard Yoongi slam the table and I flinched. Damn he's mad.

"It's our job. You're in fault for betraying your girlfriend. Oh,sorry ex-girlfriend,"she snickered. Aish she's making things worse.

"I don't give a fuck about it. I want the one who took the pictures!"he demanded. I shut my eyes tightly,fervently praying he wouldn't find me.

"Who's the one underneath the table?"he asked. I looked at my table in disbelief. How on earth could I forgot that the base of the table was made out of glass. Of course he would see me. I groaned mentally as I slowly revealed myself.

"H...Hana?"he gasped.

"Uh well it's been a long time,"I scratched the back of my neck sheepishly.

"You...you work here? Oh,I get it! It's you! You gave Mina the pictures and she broke up with me! You wanted revenge,didn't you? We already agreed we would be strangers,why are you breaking your promise,you bitch!"he shouted.

I gaped,"Did you just call me a bitch?"I said in disbelief. I noticed Hyojung staring at us with a raised brow. "Let's go somewhere else to talk!"

------------------------------------------

"Explain yourself,"he demanded with his black face.

I had brought him to the balcony if the agency where no one usually went.

"I work at this company and it was your girlfriend who came and hired me. I was just doing my job. You can only blame yourself for being all pervertic!"I screamed.

"It's all your fault! Because of you,I lost my job and house too!"

I scoffed,"How did I make you lose your house and job. There's no relevance!"

"Of course there is! Mina is my boss at work! She fired me because she found out!"

Wow...

"So? I didn't make you lose your house!"

"I share the apartment with her! Now that she dumped me,I can't go back there and it belongs to her,not me!"

"Pathetic,"I spat.

"Excuse you! Firstly,we agreed not to meddle into each other's life amd become strangers but what you're doing is obviosuly breaking that agreement! Secondly,you made me lose my job and house. I don't care about that girl but I want my house and job. Thirdly,you have the nerve to call me pathetic after what you've done? You're still unreasonable like before!"

"Yah! Don't talk about the past! Then,what do you want me to do,huh?"I folded my arms.

"I'll settle the score about the job later on but if I remember correctly,I have half ownership of our house,"he looked at me with a face I wanted to slap then and there. No way...

"I'm claiming my ownership now! I was nice enough to let you continue stay there,"he lifted his face up high.

"No! Then what am I going to do? I own the other half of the house!"I looked at him,surprised at what he was indicating.

"Are you dumb? We'll just share the house till I get a job and move out!"he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

I widened my eyes,"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?"