Chapter 15

I clenched my fist,crumpling the piece of tissue I had in my hand. They seemed like they were on cloud 9. Hana was giggling like a bimbo and her blind date who looked like a gorilla was telling her most probably lame jokes. Mine are better;I can just tell. Oh come on why is she laughing so much? In terms of looks and quality, I'm better than him. I'm the best anyway.

I took an angry gulp of my water before continuing spying on them. I was at hidden spot so they couldn't see me but I could see them crystal clear. Why is she wearing so nicely for him? She never wore a dress for me!

For the whole 2 hours at the restaurant,they chatted and joked around with each other. They seemed to be clicking off well. And I hate that.

They finally ended their dinner and the guy paid the bill before taking their leave. I trailed behind them at a distance to make sure that they wouldn't catch me.

I followed them like a crazy stalker to the park and they sat down at the bench before chatting again.

I groaned in annoyance and rolled my eyes before sitting below a tree where I could still see them. I plucked a wild flower from the ground and ruthlessly picked out its petals one by one.

One.

Stupid Hana!

Two.

Stupid Guy!

Three.

Having fun,eh?

Four.

Tch,stupid!

I plucked its petals off until there were none left before leaning back onto the tree. How dare Hana make me feel worried about her! Stupid Hana!

I stared at the two figures in pain silence as they quietened down. The guy snaked his hand around her waist and my eyes widened. I clenched my fist at that sight. Hana froze and stared at him,shocked.

The other guy sneaked his other arm around her neck before pulling her in for a....

"Yah!"he shouted,rubbing his bottom in pain.

"Yoongi?"Hana gasped. I pulled her behind me and extended my hands out.

"Who are you?"the man questioned,pissed off that I had ruined his moment with Hana. He narrowed his eyes at me.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Hana,pulling her closely by my side. "I'm her boyfriend,"

He looked at us with a raised brow,"Is that true,Hana?"

Before Hana could open his big mouth to answer him,I cut her off and said,"Yes," I gave him a fake smile that irritated him even more.

"Don't come out for a blind date if you're already attached to someone! What a waste of time!"he hissed bitterly before walking off.

"He's such a pervert,trying to make out with you on the first date,"I scoffed.

"Yah!"Hana shrieked,"What was that all about? That was fucking rude!"

I blinked. I couldn't believe this girl. Excuse me?

"Rude? You should be grateful that I helped you escape from that pedophile!"

She scoffed,"Who do you think you are to meddle with my love life? I could handle it myself without having to push him onto the floor! We already broke up years ago,other than roomates,we have no other relationship! You care about yours,I care about mine. You told me to act like strangers if we ever saw each other again,but obviously you're not keeping your side of the promise! And how did you even know I was here? UGH YOU HACKED MY PHONE AGAIN,didn't you?"she screamed.

We were getting weird stares from passersby but I didn't give a single fuck to whatever was happening around me. It was just two of us in this heated world.

"We broke up years ago but now as your roomate, I have the responsibility to make sure you're alright and that you're not hurt! Is caring for you a crime?"I questioned.

She was taken aback by my question and paused for a while before firing at me again,"You're talking bullshit again!"

"Fine,if you can't appreciate it,I'll find someone who can,"

She rolled her eyes,"Run along to Minji then,you asshole!"

"How many times must I say that Minji and I aren't a thing? We're not dating!"I exclaimed.

"You don't need to explain me,"she deadpanned,trying to maintain her poker face.

"Obviously you care too if not you wouldn't mind even if you weren't the best girlfriend,"

"So you finally admit that,huh? That I was the worst,"she spat before turning around to walk again.

I was just kidding.

But those thoughts didn't realise into speech. I walked behind her in deep thought. She stopped in her tracks and snapped,without even turning her back,"Stop following me,"

"It's the same route,"I muttered.

She groaned before continuing her journey back home with me.

v(。-_-。)v v(。-_-。)v v(。-_-。)v v(。-_-。)v

A/N: EOTTOKHE \(°-°)/ THEY QUARRELED :'((((