Chapter 34

Hana's POV

I stared at him as he focused on the food. And only the food. Curse those noodles and pork chops. And this time,he requested for it! But the thing is,I need his attention tonight! ESPECIALLY TONIGHT! Because I have a plan and it's making me really nervous. He just got off work and I made dinner for him. I used the bonus money I got from Mina and bought some good quality ingredients.

Because I told Jiyeon Yoongi was cheating on me before I actually cleared the whole thing up,she made the call. And I'm glad she did. They got back together and even took Jieun back from the orphanage so they could give her the happy family she deserved.

"So Yoongi..."I called,twirling my chopsticks around.

"What?"he asked,looking at his phone now.

"How long have we been dating? Including the 2 years from before?"I asked,hinting at something I hope he would get the idea of.

"I don't know. 2 years and 5 months?"he guessed. Honestly,I don't know too.

"Ok,so we've been through lots of shit,right?"I asked and took out my phone.

"Yeah...why?"he asked,putting his own phone down now and looked at me weirdly with a raised brow.

"So...erm...JUST...ER...LOOK!"I said flustered and showed him the video I prepared. It was like a powerpoint honestly. The first picture we took together after he confessed was on the screen. The way he confessed was funny though.

"Hey,Hana?"Yoongi tapped my shoulder.

"Yeah?"I asked,tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"So I have swag. You...kinda have swag? So wanna become swaggier by getting together?"he asked and I snorted out loud.

"I'm the definition of swag,I don't need you,"I joked,trying to stifle his laughter. Does this boy really think that is a good confession? Or a swaggy confession?

"Oh..."he said deflated.

"I was kidding!"I chased up to him and jumped on his back before giving him a peck on the cheek,"I like you too,"

Then,a picture of our first date,first kiss,first party together,when we got matching stuff,our first anniversary and birthday together. Practically everything we did together and that video of his birthday. And most importantly the last picture. A picture of a ring I bought for him.

"This...this is the ring I want to put on your finger when we say our vows if you...of course,agree,"I stuttered and stared at him,waiting for a reply.

"What vows?"he asked and I felt like pulling my hair out.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME,MIN YOONGI!"I screamed,literally grabbing my hair out of frustration.

"Yeah I am. But shouldn't this be my job? You know proposing?"he asked,amused.

"It's not funny,"I pouted,"We're old! We can't wait any longer. It'll be risky for me when I get pregnant! Besides,it doesn't need to be your job to propose!"

"So you wanna get pregnant? I'm fine with that,"he wriggled his eyebrows teasingly.

"YOONGI!"I screamed,getting up from my seat. He is making me go crazy.

"I mean,I'm ready. Come at me,babe,"he winked and I could feel my blood boil.

I'm going to tie him up and pluck his hair out one by one.

"I'll get ready now. I'll be waiting for you in the room,"

"YOONGI,YOU LITTLE BRAT!"I got up and started smacking him on the chest violently.