SEQUELLL

HI FRIENDS REMEMBER THE TIMES I SAID OH I'LL NEVER DO A SEQUEL BECAUSE IT'S TOO DRAGGY AND ALL THE BULLSHIT?

OH YEA IT'S TIME TO BE A HYPOCRITE!!

I was writing a new idea out and I thought it would be perfect as a sequel to this book!! Who says sequels have to be about the future? This sequel is going to be when yoongi and hana met and dated before they broke up!

basically, anyone can read the books in any order and hopefully there won't be any confusion. so yea im sry abt all this no sequel bullshit. i love this book too much to not do it.

so here's a little of what I've written so far and if you wanna continue reading, just add my book into you library (will be published when i think of a name)?! also,i wld appreciate if you guys could give me some titles because i rly can't think of anything! so ya see you soon!

you knew the ending but now it's time for the beginning!

🌸🌸🌸

Hana took a look at her watch. 10 more minutes to midnight but she has nowhere to go but the dimly-lighted streets,accompanied by the soft creaking of crickets as she strolled down the road,careful not to step into puddles. Road stalls desperately shoving their products in her face one by one packed up by the time she had walked by for the tenth time but the boy was still there.

White hair,ripped jeans,hoodie and a black cap,sitted on a bench alone,tapping his shoes to the song blasting in his ears. Hana finally stopped and observed him. She turned back and went to the last food stall open.

"One takeaway jjangjangmyeon,"she ordered and passed the cashier some money. With the plastic bag in her hands,she walked up to him,the slight drizzle wetting her hair. He finally noticed her presence and looked up,removing his earpiece.

"It's a cold night. I'm homeless for tonight. So I get you feel...lost and probably hungry so I hope you aren't allergic to anything,"she held out the plastic bag and waited for him to take it and return her with a smile and a 'thanks,I'll be eternally grateful!'

But nah.

"What the fuck?"

"Excuse me?"

"I said what the fuck."

"I said excuse me,don't what the fuck me!"

"Why are you even lashing out at me? What did I do to you;I don't even know you!"

"Of course I don't,I was just trying to be nice and give a meal to someone who's in the same situation as me. Why are YOU lashing out at me?"

"Do you think I'm...homeless?"he asked in disbelief,displaying his displeasure rather publicly.

"You aren't?"

"I'm not!"

❤❤

with love,author-nim