Chapter 27

Hana's POV

Stupid Yoongi. Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid Yoongi. What is he doing with my heart? I keep blushing and my heart keeps racing whenever he does some stupid. Asdfghjkl! It's like the past all over again. I can't...I can't possibly be falling for him again! Or maybe I'm already in love with him. I fell hard this time. Really hard.

"Why are you staring in space?"Yoongi snapped me out of my daze but literally snapping his fair,slender fingers in front of my face.

"Huh..."

"Don't you love me?"he asked and I blinked real hard. Phew...that was just me fantasizing shit. You better wake up soon! You idiot!

I cleared my throat and tidied my hair awkwardly. My eyes scanned the living room and Yoongi was no where to be found. It was already 1 a.m. in the morning and I can't sleep. Ugh how am I going to survive work?

As if on cue,Yoongi came out with his hair all messed up. As expected. He can't go to sleep without a late night snack.

"What do you want for your snack?"I asked as I got up.

"You,"he joked. Or at least I think he did.

"Haha,"I laughed dryly,"very funny,Yoongi. I'm just going to make you noodles,"I rolled my eyes. Can he stop joking? Like seriously?! He's making me go crazy with all that heart racing and he just carelessly blurts out shit.

"Fine. You're no fun,"he stuck his tongue out at me and entered the kitchen with me.

"What do you want now? I'm already making your food,"I grumbled and pushed him away gently when he tried taking the egg.

"I wanted to do this,"he snickered and smashed it on my head. My mouth was agape and I tried digesting his actions. Did he just fucking smash the egg on my hair? I let out a huff of disbelief but before I could do anything he headlocked me.

"Yah! Let go off me!"I screamed and hit his arms profusely.

"No way,"he laughed and started spreading it down to my face,"they say eggs give you smooth skin. Have more,"

Oh I was angry. I was very angry.

Without warning,I bit him. And I bit him hard. He immediately let go of me and screamed,rubbing his wounded arm. Serves you right! I tried rubbing as much of the egg yolk and whites off but there was still that slimy texture.

"Ugh you're so childish! I have to bath again,"I whined and shot him a death glare.

"But your skin is glowing!"he said exaggerately. Do you see it? Do you see the fire in my eyes? He really doesn't know when to stop,does he?

"Come here,you little brat!"I grabbed 3 eggs from the fridge and chased him around the living room,already dropping 2 of the eggs.

I finally caught on him and did the same to him. "Great skin you have there!"I mocked and laughed to myself.

"I just bathed!"he whined.

"Too baddddd! Bathe again then. Serves you right!"I acted like a diva and flipped my hair only making it stick to my face because of the eggs.

"Idiot,"he muttered and helped me tucked those hair behind my ear. See...he's doing it again. I flinched and stepped back but my luck wasn't working. At that moment,I was cursing at myself for being so clumsy and dropping those two eggs. I slipped and collided into Yoongi,bringing him down with me. My luck wasn't working yet again and guess where my face landed? On his!

My eyes widened as I realised what happened. I was kissing him. I was freaking kissing him! My hands were pressed against his chest and my legs were tangled with his. I removed my hands and pushed myself up after balancing myself on my knees.

Yoongi didn't react at all and stared at me intensely. I blushed and tried getting up,flustered but to my surprise,he held me back and pushed me back down. My hands were at the sides of his head so I wouldn't fall down on him. "Y-Yoongi-"I stuttered as I stared right into his face. I couldn't get up at all as his arms were wrapped around my waist tightly.

He cut me off and connected our lips,flipping me over quite roughly. I was so shocked that I didn't even react to my aching back. He kissed me slowly,his lower lip occasionaly parting mine for air. I closed my eyes as I kissed him back,draping my arms around his neck.

It felt right. His lips on mine seemed perfect. Ah...yes...that was the taste of his soft lips,something I haven't touched in a long while. I've missed and longed for it without even noticing.

I wrapped my legs around him like a koala,bringing him nearer to deepen the kiss.

Ladies and gentlemen,it was because of eggs that I kissed Min Yoongi. Those eggs weren't that bad at all.

A/N: fuck HAHAHAHAHAHA What the heck did i just write? I was fangirling whilst writing this heh anywayyyyyyyy it's because of eggs! Can you even imagine how smooth that kiss would be because of their slippery faces- ok i should stop there. Enough said. Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter because I enjoyed writing it. A lot. Im such a byuntae.

~authornim