Chapter 11

Yoongi's POV

Hana slammed the door shut and went to the vet without even saying goodbye. Geez she's SO polite.

I turned to face Minji,"Sorry bout that. She's really grumpy,"I apologised,rubbing the back of my neck,"By the way,what brings you here?"

"Do I need a reason to visit my good friend?"she asked,a twinkle of mischief in her eyes.

I smiled at her,"You don't but you should actually tell me before hand. Now that woman is angry at me,"I frowned at the thought of Hana.

"I'm sorry,"she pouted cutely,"but you don't really need to care about her anyway. You guys broke up,didn't you? Unless you guys got back together,"her voice trailed off.

My eyes widened and I shaked my arms,"Over my dead body would I ever get back with her. Staying in the same house is already a nightmare,"I rolled my eyes.

She giggled,"Araso,that's great!"

I walked to the fridge as she sat herself down on the sofa comfortably. I grabbed a can of beer and threw it to her. She caught it swiftly and opened it before sipping on it. I took another can and plopped myself beside her. The can slipped out of her hands because of the impact and spilled all over her dress.

"Omo! Sorry!"I said as I quickly took tissues and passed them to her. She wiped it but there were still stains.

"Damn,it's dirty,"she whined.

"I'm so sorry,I'll get you a change of clothes,"I said and entered my room before taking a shirt and FBT and passing it to her to change into.

___________________________________

We chatted away happily,not even realising that we had been talking for 3 hours already.

Suddenly,the door swung open and Hana entered. Her eyes widened at the sight of the dress that hung on the sofa.

She let Suga down,fuming. "You guys are shameless!"she screamed,slamming the door shut.

"Excuse me?"Minji said,offended by her outburst.

"If you want to fuck,show me some respect and do it somewhere else instead of my house. And also,"she paused and grabbed the dress before throwing it at Minji,"clean up after yourself. Also,you can wear your dress back instead of wearing that shirt,you little whore!"

Minji gaped. This is not good.

Minji stood up,"Seriously,what the hell is wrong with you? You always hated me all this while but what did I do to deserve this?"

Hana rolled her eyes before laughing hysterically,"You know what you did!"she spat before landing a tight slap on Minji's soft,delicate skin. They glared at each other,Minji clutching her cheek and Hana clenching her fist.

"Get oout of my house! Your presence irks me,you shameless piece of dirt!"she insulted.

"Yah! What's your problem?"I shouted at her and stood up.

"What's my problem? What's YOUR problem?"she hollered. She took a big stride towards me before grabbing my shoulders and kneeing me in the groin. I fell back onto the sofa,groaning in pain.

"I want the bitch to be out of here in 5 minutes in her original clothing or I will personally claw her until she bleeds and begs for me to let her go,"she hissed bitterly and stormed into her room.

-------------------------

Minji left shortly after Hana had threatened her. I shaked my head in disagreement. What the hell was she thinking?

Poor Minji was frightened out of her wits and she followed her instructions,wearing her dress before scurrying away.

I knocked on her locked door.

"What?"she snapped grumpily from the other side of the door.

"Come out,"I demanded. The door slowly creaked open,revealing a watery-eyes Hana with Suga in her arms. Her eyes were red and swollen from crying.

I softened my gaze on her,"What did you cry for,huh?"I asked.

She sniffed,"You're such a jerk,"

"That's not answering my question,"I snapped and she glared at me.

"First,you had sex with her. IN MY HOUSE. Then,you lent her that shirt. Do you even remember what that shirt means to us?" she asked and I blinked. I closed my eyes and tried to recall it. Damn.

It was the first gift she gave me. That silly girl liked to have couple things so before we even had our couple passcodes and sneakers,she bought matching shirts which I carelessly let Minji wear.

"Ok,let me clear things up. I did not fuck her. I just spilled beer on her dress and gave her clothes to wear. I really forgot what the shirt was...I just remembered,"

She rolled her eyes,"Whatever. Why should I even care when you don't even remember? Minji is more important than me to you. It waz like that 3 years ago and it still is like that,"she hissed and turned her back on me.

I gripped her wrist firmly. What does that mean?

"What?"she spat.

"What do you mean Minji is more important than you?"I demanded for an answer

"It's true. 3 years ago,you were already with her. Don't bother denying it. You didn't come home or pick up my calls because of her,"she muttered,a tinge of sadness hinting in her voice.

"Who gave you that ridiculous idea? Minji already has a boyfriend. She's just a friend. It was like that now and then,"

"You...you didn't cheat on me...?"she mumbled to herself but I heard everything.

"Yes,I didn't. I loved you back then,"I uttered before biting my lips when I realised what I had said. I immediately let go of her wrist,"I'm tired..."I said and hurriedly went to my room.

WHAT DID I JUST SAY?