Chapter 28

I woke up,dizzy and I think...I think I need to fart. I rubbed my temples and sunlight stung my eyes. I turned around to face the sleeping Yoongi beside me. After our kiss last night,he finally get off me and we washed up. I clearly remember sleeping alone but I guess this twerp decided to sneak in and sleep beside me.

I got up but Yoongi pulled me back harshly. Thanks for triggering my fart. "Wake up already you sleepyhead or I'll fart in your face and I mean it,"I threatened.

He let out a groan and pulled me down instead,making me lie down on him vertically. We looked like a big,'X' if you turned around. "You made me do this,"I sighed and smacked his hand before farting in his face and running out of the room.

"YAH! OH HANA IT STINKS!"he screamed and made a fit.

"I already warned you,"I teased with a smirk as I shrugged,pretending to be casual about this even though I was laughing my ass off in my mind.

"How can you treat your boyfriend like that?"he pouted and wriggled his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes,"I never said you were my boyfriend,"I said,acting serious as I started washing up in the toilet. He followed me with a sad expression.

"But we-we...yesterday!"he stuttered like an idiot. Got him.

"But you said we were fuck buddies at the wedding,"I deadpanned.

"So you want to be fuck buddies with me?"he asked,his eyes widening. This idiot...really.

I shrugged and slammed the door in his face before laughing to myself and his idiotic expressions. Sometimes I really don't know what he's thinking. Does he even have a brain?

"Hana..."he shouted. I can still hear you from inside and you're making me deaf! "I actually don't mind being fuck buddies,"he opened the door and winked before escaping.

Touche...touche...

-

Jieun sat between me and Jiyeon while Yoongi sat beside me. Jiyeon had asked for permission from the orphanage to eat dinner with Jieun outside and they arranged for it. Jiyeon and Yoongi were giving each other death glares. My bestfriend and Yoongi never really got along because Yoongi thought Jiyeon was annoying and Jiyeon thought that Yoongi was very untrustworthy. Yoongi begged to let him come because he missed Jieun. It's not even his child .-. Why is he so attached?

"Stop using your phone and eat. Don't set a bad example for Jieun,"I nagged at him,peeking at the phone that he had been using for the past 15 minutes then turning to smile at Jieun because he dodged. Geez why so secretive?

"It's for work,ma'am,"he snorted. I rolled my eyes.

"And you call this love,"Jiyeon scoffed. I pouted at her but Yoongi narrowed his eyes at her. Two kidults at a dinner with one child and an actual adult (cough ME). Great!

"I'm going to take a call,"he said and left the table.

"I don't really understand why you would get back with him!"Jiyeon huffed. Honestly,I really don't know how I got back with him. We kissed and just bam! We're together! I shrugged,frowning a little. "For all you know,he might be cheating again,"

"I'm sure he's not. Besides he really didn't cheat the last time round,"I sighed. Jieun was busy stuffing food into her mouth that she wasn't even paying attention to our conversation which was better,of course.

"You better keep an eye on him. Just saying,"she warned then took her phone out and started typing away at something. I trust Yoongi,right?

"Jiyeon?"someone called out. I turned to face the intruder. My eyes widened and I hugged Jieun with one of my arms as I glared hard at the man. "What are doing here,you bastard?"I spat.

"Sorry...I just saw Jiyeon and wanted to say hi,"he apologised and scratched his head sheepishly. He's acting pfttttt.

"Well you've said hi so bye!"Jiyeon said coldly. Seriously! Where is Yoongi when I need him to shoo this dude?! If you haven't guess,it was Jiyeon's ex,the one who ditched her for some other rich girl,a.k.a Jieun's father.

He laughed dryly,"You're still as funny...but I've tried calling you but you changed your number,"

"So? It's none of your business. Go accompany your wife,"I rolled my eyes. What trick is he trying to play?

"Ex-wife actually,"he corrected me. "I don't think it's the right time to talk to you girls now. I'll just leave my number. I hope you'll call,Jiyeon,"he said and left his namecard.

"Ugh what is he trying to do? Brag about his job?"I scoffed.

Jiyeon took the namecard and scrutinised it before keeping it in her purse. "You don't actually plan on calling him,right?"

She shrugged.

"Oh gosh! I thought you gave up on him!"

"I thought you gave up on Yoongi,"she retorted.

"Ugh whatever,"I folded my arms.

"Fine. Let's have a bet. If Yoongi is actually cheating on you,I'll call him,"she suggested.

"Deal. Prepare to throw that filthy card away,"I wriggled my eyebrows with a smirk.

"Let's see who wins first,missy,"