Chapter 3-Regret

Chapter 3-Regret 

It had been exactly 2 weeks since the kiss I shared with my uncle. Since then he had made every attempt possible to avoid me. This was pretty hard to do since my aunty and my mum were planning my aunt's second wedding. Well it's not really a second wedding as such, it's just that my aunty is renewing her vows to Jake. Since it is their 7 year anniversary, they're trying to arrange it so that it is at the exact place where Jake proposed to her 8 years ago.

I never knew that planning something like this would require this much effort. So practically every day after work my aunty drags him to my house, but you could tell by the look permanently attached to his face that he really didn't want to be in my presence any longer than necessary.

But still being able to see him every day even for a little while made me happy. Even if he wants to lie to himself we both were aware of the fact, he kissed me back there was no denying that. He can act like I don't exist and maybe even try to hide his feelings but I still know he kissed me back. He must feel something for me otherwise he would have tried to push me away but he didn't.

I knew what I had to do. I had to talk to him even if it was only for a few minutes. I needed to try and figure out his feelings for me. Why did he kiss me back? I think I already knew the answer, really but I needed confirmation. I needed him to say it. I needed to hear him say it.

But I knew I wouldn't have a chance to confront him about this. He never allowed himself be alone with me after our kiss. He would try to stick to my aunty like glue. I wanted to pry them apart. I didn't want him to be that close to anyone that wasn't me. He was meant to be mine. He was mine. Only mine.

I couldn't supress these intense emotions I felt raging inside of me. I didn't know what was happening to me.

He was my uncle and he was married to my aunty and I shouldn't be feeling the things I was feeling.

I felt silly for wanting him like I did. I was fully aware that he was not mine. He was married to my aunty, but no matter how hard I tried to convince myself that I shouldn't feel like this. I shouldn't want to kiss him again and much more. "It's wrong" I kept telling myself. Repeating those words over and over hoping they would eventually sink in and I wouldn't feel this way anymore.

He was my uncle. Nothing more and nothing less I told myself. Now all of the previous thoughts of him were banished. Hidden deeply in the back of my mind just sitting there, waiting to consume me once more. Sparking those sick twisted feelings I held for my uncle.

It's quite weird I started writing this story like two years ago, I already have the first eight chapters or so written. The last time I was on wattpad my story had like 6 reads and I was really excited about that. I haven't been able to update since I moved to a different country. I don't know if people are still reading this story. If you're then thank you and I hope you enjoy it. Like I said this story is quite old I'd like to think that my writing has improved a lot since then. Well stick around they'll be more :)