Long Time No See Pine Tree

Hey I hope you enjoy the book, and comment. So bill gets a human form in this book, and its a billdip. I dont think I have to say but just in case its boy x boy.
Anyway please comment and tell me what you think.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Dipper P.O.V

I look through my book, that i read almost a billion time. I filp to the page with the evil triangle in it, and take a deep breath what is he up too. I lay back down to look out from the window to see my sister playing with her friends and waddles. "Man...I wish soos wasn't out today", as I hold the book out infront of me and then put it under my pillow. As i close my eyes to take a nap.

Bill P.O.V

"I have nothing to do", "I am so bord". I flot around and think maybe I should mess with pine tree I didnt do that for a while. As I teleport myself into his room the sky turns black, and white. I say "hello pinetree". I look down and I see him taking a nap, I look at my triangle form and think I could probably fit in better if I went in my human form. Lights started to flicker and the world goes spinning, as I starts to have shinning gold hair, and eyes as dark as mid night.My clothing was a yellow jacket with black triangles on it, a white shirt with a tie on the collar or it, and black pants. There we go as I look down at my sexy outfit. I hit my feet to the ground as I walk over to dipppers bed, "well, well so peaceful when he sleeps alot less annoying". As I think of the time I went into stans mind and tryed to steal the secret code to his safe. I remeber how he would be so childish but smart, as I move his hair from his face. "That was almost 5 years ago", as I look to see dipper grown up more mature. I look at the door as I hear his sister mabel walk in with her friends I quickly snap my hands and disappear.

Mabel P.O.V

"Did you hear that" I say to grenda. "No", he why dont we draw on your brother face, she says in a man voice. "Yeah get me a marker", "alright" I hear grenda say as we walk into the room quitly. Mabel, okay, as she draws a mustache and kitty wisquers on dipper. I see dipper start to wake up and look at us with his sleepy eyes.

Dipper P.O.V

I look up and see mabel with a marker, I quickly get up and see a moustache and kitty wisquers. I chase them out of my room and then hear gruncle stan yell "keep you voices down im trying to watch TV." I still chase them out and before I new it we were playing tag outside. I gave a big smile. "So it was just them in my room, I thoigh it was someone else".

Bill P.O.V

I remeber pines trees face before leaving the room. He was so cute lying there, I started to blush and I want him to be mine. As I though of a plan for the next time we meet. I want him, and he'll be mine nobody else's. As I start to float around it my human form I pop out a black hat, a yellow black coat, and an eye patch to cover one of my eyes. I give an evil smirk, looking at myself from a mirror. Im looking good.