love in the air

∆ this is the last chapter ∆
SADNESS!!!! xD

Dipper P.O.V

I stated to blush heavily, my blood rising to my cheeks. Trying to slow my heart rate down, but it constantly going faster. "B-i-ll"
He grabbed me by my collar, and pulled me into a kiss as his had slid down my pants , I gave a moan, in pleasure. I saw him grin as his hand moved up and down faster. Him getting over top of me, and kissing my neck and moving down to my chest. As my pants slid of me , I started to feel embarresed, bill reading my mind like always started to laugh at the thought. "Awww my pine tree that's cute. I love you ~"
"I love you too bill~"
I started to moan as I felt bills lips tralling up my neck and to my lips. Sliding his tough in, and me letting him. I could feel his grip tighten around my ∆ (I just can't say it XD)
As bill switch me over and then began to thrust into me. I moaned louder and louder. As I hear bill say sedectivly in my ear "say my name pine tree~"
"Bill!" I scream full with pleasure, as he began to smile. As my legs became limb. I feel flat, as bill layed next to me. He cuddle me closer, as I fell asleep in his chest "I love you bill".

Bills P.O.V

"I love you too dipper", he looked shocked that I said his real name. I smiled, and he smiled back before cuddling him closer in my chest. I smiled, as I had a dream, with dipper in it.

The end

FIN

^^^^↑^^^^^^↑^^^^^^↑^^^^^^^↑^^