"Deal?"

Dipper P.O.V

As I woke up, I saw bill smiling and I heard him say something about makeing a deal. I gave him a stare down as I saw his hand light up in flames. "Bill im not doing deals". I smacked my forehead rembering everything as I grew red. "But pinetree~", I gave the deamon another glare. "No".

Bill P.O.V

Crap how am I going to get him to make a deal, I thought. As I was about to speak I hear him say "you better not bring my family into this". I sat back down next to him and said "but you dont even know what the deal is". I hear him give a sigh as he asks "fine, what is it then". I wave my hand as my hand starts to grow with blue fire "well since your allready, mine, I want you to be with me all the time". He looked back down and then back at me I saw he was lightly blushing.

Dipper P.O.V

"bill, im not your and even if I was what would be the point". He glared at me as his eye shot with a red color. I jumped back as I saw him get closer "because you wouldnt be able to get away from me". I gave him a curious look as I sat back down and pointed to my triangle and little dipper birthmark. "Look bill you dont have anything to worry about I promise". He gave a sigh as I got teleported back to the shack.

Bill P.O.V

"Okay you promised", as I shap my hands and he was back at the shack.

(I know short trust me the next one will be longer)