I love bill?

Dipper P.O.V

I woke up, with a hit in my stomach making me run to the bathroom and vomit. I wiped my mouth, as I sat down on my bed. I felt a hand go across my face and wave. I quickly got up, and saw bill smiling. My started to feel sick but I held it in. "Your funny when your drunk pinetree", he chuckled as I turned red with anger. "You got me drunk?!", he nodes his head and says in a very compassionate voice "you said you love me". I felt my eyes go deep in thought as I said "I...I do". I see bills eyes go wide, as I then stated "why did you get me drunk bill?", he started to giggle as he said "to make a deal". "What was that deal?", he quickly said "to be mine". I sighed as I sat down on the bed "I don't know why you had to do that?". I rub my head and notice that the triangle was gone, "huh". "I did it so you wont go chasing someone else", he said in a stronge tone.

Bill P.O.V

I saw pine tree blush, as i said that. I smiled, "pine tree~", I sneek my hands on his hips and gasped hard against them. "I love you". As I thought, ill leave him alone for awhile after I had my fun.

Dipper P.O.V

I felt bill grabe my hips tightly, as my face began to get pale. "I dont feel good bill...could you give me some alone time?". I see his face turn to a frown, "man humans sure have alot of weakness". As I saw him teleport back I layed down, dealing with my hangover. I was filled with embarrassment of me being drunk around bill. "Oug I am such an idiot". I took a nap and waited for mabel to come home.
I can't believe bill went so far...

///////

To be continued...

Its a short one I know, but the next one is going to be a long, promise.