"well if you love him you cant stop it, thats what Mr. Vancan says"

Dipper P.O.V

I stood up as I heard the door open, I wiped my eyes and then saw Mabel come in. "Hey Mabel can we talk?"

Mabel: "sure dip you can talk to me about anything ", she sat down next to me as she twirled her hair.

Dipper: "so you know bill...", I rolled my eyes down when I said his name.

Mabel: "yeah...Mr. Dorito", she laughed at that.

Dipper: "yeah...well I think I...", I stuttered as I then finally spoke quickly "I love bill". I took a deep breath as I look up at mabel who was shocked to hear me say that. "Uh mabel"

Mabel: "wait wait wait wait wait you like BILL!", she quickly stood up, and walked around in circles.

Dipper: I thought this might be a bad Idea, as I slowly got up, but then I saw her take a breath and get her stuff animal out. "What are you doing?", I said a little nervous.

Mabel: I take a deep breath and said "well if you love bill you can't stop it, but if he ever , and I mean ever hurt you I'd shake him around like silly. But...", I held up my stuff animal and said "if you love him then that's love and you can't stop that, well that's what Mr. Vancan says"

Dipper: "who?"

Mabel: "Mr. Vancan", I gave him the stuff animal. And reached for my wallet, as I said to dipper before leaving the room "get bill here and tell him I'll go get snacks", I gave a smile before I left.

Dipper: as I held onto the stuff animal, I asked allowed "how would I get bill here?", I quickly got my journal out and set up the candles, I chanted and soon the room went dark and a yellow blinding light appeared. "Hey kid", I smiled when I hearded his voice.

Bill:" you feeling better ?", I said crossing my arms.

Dipper: "yeah...hey bill I want to tell you something", I stuttered the last words.

Bill: "hmm what is it?", I said blankly.

Dipper: I took a deep breath then I hearded the door open, I look to see mabel with a bag of doritos, and dip. My face went blank as she gave me a laugh.

Mabel:"hey you guys, and bill....woho you look hot", I saw my brother slap his forehead and I decided to play it cool. "So you guys are hanging out, I'm going to give you these snacks that were not planned at all, and I'll be going...", I gave a giggle as I left the room.

Bill: I looked over at pine tree who was scratching his head as I asked "so you had this planed...for what"

Dipper: " I wanted to say I love you", I stuttered the last words, as I looked up at his face he seemed unsuprised.

Bill: " I knew that"

Dipper: "yeah because I said it while I was drunk, this time I actually am saying it.."

Bill: I started to laugh and then, I grabed pinetree journal and threw it on his sister bed. "Well it means a lot to me pine tree". I gave a smile and he did the same. "Your cute pine tree"

Dipper: "thanks...I guess", I looked away and then when I was about to ask a question I felt bills lips on mine. My eyes were wide open , as I slowly closed them, and felt bill tough slip into my mouth and I went in his as well . It lasted for awhile before I needed air, and when I did I was pined onto my bed. "Bill should we really be doing this in my room?", I said blushing.

Bill: "dipper I wanted to do this yesterday, but your human body got sick", "so yes I want to"

Dipper: "wait you wanted to do this yesterday", I said with embarrassment.

Bill : "yeah", takes off his shirt, "pinetree I love you two".

Dipper: I smiled as I gave him a hug, and said "I know".

ヾ(@^▽^@)ノヾ(@^▽^@)ノヾ(@^▽^@)ノヾ(@^▽^@)ノヾ(@^▽^@)ノヾ(@^▽^@)ノヾ(@^▽^@)ノヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

To be continued....
Short yes, sorry about that. Hope you liked it