Drunk Love!

Dipper P.O.V

As i poped back into the shack i was so tired, i couldnt fined mabel "i guess shes at candy's house again", as i moved to the kiction i grabed a drink. The shack isnt open and stan not here. I then imagined him playing pocker, and trying to win money. I laughed as i had my own peace and quit. "well thank god bill isnt around", as i quickly took off my clothes and jumped in the shower, as i felt the warm water press against my hair and skin. I thought, I would like bill...I mean no way...

As i got out i felt releaved that i had time to myself. As i took out blue jeans, with a red and white pattern shirt, and put on my vest. I walked out and took in the good forestry air around me as i walk to the town shops.

Bill P.O.V

I wanted to see pinetree again, and trick him into making the deal. I scratched my long blonded hair as i teleported into town, pinetree is supposed to show up soon since he was thinking of coming. As i paced around i saw a bar, i gave a smirk as i waited outside until i saw pinetree.

Mabel P.O.V

I wonder when dipper will be back, man i wonder if he's having thoses guy things...shouldnt he be out of that by now he's 17. As i shock my head, and contiuned the turth or dare game with candy and grenda. i thought, he should be fine ill see him tommarow.

Dipper P.O.V

As i past by the town, but then i saw bill standing there, and then our eyes met. I decide to come over, as he asked me to come in here with him. I looked at him as i said "Bill im 17 i cant drink", i hear his responce "But they dont know that don't you want to do something fun". "No" i quickly retorted. He gave me a glare, as i felt the triangle burn badly. "hey what was that for?", "i want to go and have a drink you come with". I give a sigh as i walk in "ill take a coke" i said to the waiter and got a steam look from bill. "ill take a beer", as we see the lady walk away, i asked bill "Hey bill can you get drunk in that state?". I see him shruge, as i thought "man what if he did", i tryed not imagging him burning down the city. The lady came back with our drinks as we said are thanks. We smile and then i see another drink come by us "whats this?", she replys "your friend order it for you". I gave bill a stare as she left, "come on pinetree just one wont make you drunk". "fine", but thats all your gonna get form me as i took the glass and shoved it down. I saw him smile "were good", "yup" he says. As we contiuned to sit for a bit i felt hot, dizzy, and an unavoidable hiccup came across. As bill wanted to leave i stumble my way out, "hey pine tree need help". "yeah sure", i say my face lighting up. For some reason bill grin grew biger as we headed fo the mystery shack.

BIll P.O.V

As i saw pinetree stumble out and then he leaned on me for assistanted, i thought, this is great my plans working thanks to that overdose of gin im sure he'll make the deal. We got to the mystery shack and i took pine tree to his room, i saw that his face was red, and he started to say really stupid thing. About the jounarls, sister, funny storys about himself but one thing that struck my mind was that he said "i love you bill and i think your a pretty hot lookin dude". I was very socked, as i then said back "pine tree i think your very cute". I smiled as he seemed to get more drossy, i got him to lay down and then i asked "dipper would you like to make a deal with me", he gave me a curioses look as he pated my head like a dog and then said "sure why not". I started to laugh and then took my hand out infront of him "will you be mine and only mine". He grabed it and shook it. I smiled as i lean in to kiss him, and to my suprise he kissed back. he took a breath,as he then grabed me on the bed with him and snuggled his head into my chest "i love you bill", i smiled and then said "i love you too dipper pines".

____________________________________________________

To be contiued....

Sorry haven't unloaded in a while.