#3 In my MindScape now, Pine tree

Dipper P.O.V

I start to open my eyes, as the hazy~ness starts to go away. I get up look around to where I am at. I start to remeber that bill and I were talking and then I black out. I rub my head to see my hat wasn't there. I look around and it was on a table. I get up and grab it. "Now how do I get out of here?". I then hear the door open as I see bill walk it, "hey pine tree", bill says in a happy tone.
I say back in an angry tone "did you bring me here?". He then says "yes" as he seats right next to me. I look as he then hands me a glass of water, and says "here...dont worry nothing is in it". He takes a sip as I look to see nothing happened and so I take the water and drunk some. "So why did you bring me~". To my mindscape he says before I finish. I look at him and then around so this is your mindscape. Bill then looks at me "you got soft over the years", as he grabes the cup from my hands. "You would have never trust me even if it was with a glass of water". I look at him as my hands, arms, and legs started to get numb. I almost fall to the ground, but then I feel bills arms go around me as I look up to see bill smiling. He then says "I guess that's what I like about you".

Bill P.O.V

As I rap my arms around pine tree he looks up at me, I smile and say "...I like you". I look down at him and squeeze him tightly. He looks up at me saying
"Why are you doing this, what was in that drink, why aren't you numbing out". I look at him as I pat my hand on his forehead, woah you ask a lot of questions but I didnt get numb because I didnt actually drink it. I hug him even tighter in my arms as I then lift him up, I look back at his face filled with confusion, and he then looks back at me "what are you doing?". I look back at him with a smile as I set him down on the couch. He started to turn red, as I layed there holding him tightly around me. I wisper in his ear, I want you to be mine pine tree. He starts to look even brighter, "what is this about bill", as he trys to move. I smile and say "your mine pine tree", as I start to sit next to dipper and then set my arm around his waist and the other I use to lift his head closer to mine. I smile as I lean in and kiss him on the forehead.

Dipper P.O.V

What the heck as I felt warmth on my forhead. I turn bright red, as I look up at him. Crap I got caught in another trap again. As I bit my lip, I see bill still smiling. My body was still numb, and I couldnt think clearly. "Bill...", as I hear bill say "yes pine tree". I then look deep into his eyes as I say "do..you...really like...me". As I look up he says "I love you, and your all mine no matter what". As I feel him come on top of me, my heart starts to beat faster as he lays on my chest. "Your so warm pine tree", I started to blush even harder as bill wove his fingers through my hair.

Bill P.O.V

I kissed dippers forehead again, as I layed back on his chest.
I smiled as I heard pine trees heart beat faster. "Well I cant keep you here any longer, pine tree", as I look up as he collapsed from embarrassment. I kiss him on the lips as I then snap my hands as he teleports back into his room. "You better remember that your all mine".