dipper meets bill again after 5 years

Dipper P.O.V

The next day I washed off the marked drawing that was on my face as I got up, I smelled hamburgers. I jump up and ran to the porch where mabel and stan were making the food. I see mabel smile without her braces on, I still dont get used to that. The only thing diffrent with stan is that he got fater. I look up at the sun and it was beaming bright. "Hey kid, could you get me some more charcoal". I node my head as I grabe the bag and hand it to stan. Mabel looks at the hamburgers and says in an excited tone "I cant wait", as she smiles. "Hey dipper, soos told me to tell you that he is going to go vist his girl friend for a couple of weeks and said sorry he cant go on adventures with you"..."but ill go if you like?". I look at her and smile "im good it was kinda a bro thing". I can be you "bro, dipper" as she puffs out her chest and pretends to be manly. I laugh and then say "its okay". I take a seat on the bench, as I think soos got a girlfriend before me, woah im surprised. Mabel then sat next to me and says "why dont you get some more friends dipper". I look at her and ask "like who". She starts to think and then says "I dont know, somebody". I look at her and say Its okay I don't mine the peace and quite. "Yeah....but dont you think its been to quite, I mean nothing has popped up, and this is gravity falls were talking about". I look at her and think I guess your right, as I get up. "Hey I am going to look around in the forest for a bit", I heared gruncle stan say "sure, but if you dont get back by the time these cows are done there not gonan be any left". I smile and say I will as I walk off into the forest.

Bill P.O.V

"Finally he's alone", I give a smile and teleport to where he is at.
The sky starts to turn black and white as I say "hey pine tree". My blond hair flows through the portal and my dark midnight eye looks straight at dipper. I hear dipper say "BILL...mabel was right". I look at him with a smile and float around him.

Dipper: I look at him, but he isn't a triangle he is actually a human. I quickly ask "did you take over someone body!?".

Bill: I look at him and say "no...I just changed my form...to a human." As I put my feet to the ground and get close to dipper "do you like it?".

Dipper: I look to see bill over top of me looking down as I say "I dont like the fact that your taller than me". I see him smile from the answer I responded with. "What is it?....whats your plan?.".

Bill: "my plan...I see straightforward about it...huh pinetree". I walk closer to him and see him back a little father away.

Dipper: "whats up with him...he's acting diffrent, well I haven't seen him for five years maybe thats why".

Bill: "you may not have seen me in five years but ive seen you".

Dipper: "really how?...wait are u reading my mind" , as he floated again around me, and poked me in the back.

Bill: "for you to be so smart you sure are dume". I laugh when dipper looks at me with his aggrevated face. I go up to his face "I am still a demon even if I apper to you as this form".

Dipper: I look at bill face and I can can feel his breath come on my face, as I keep staring at his eye. "Well what are you here for?"

Bill: I go down to his hight and look at him in the eyes. I smile as I start to get pine tree to look deep into my eye. "What I want is~···".

Dipper: my eyes still looking at bills I start to back up a bit and my eyes get blury. I couldnt get the rest of what he said before I fell asleep.

Bill: I see pine trees eyes start to waver, as I catch him before he falls. "You", as I pick him up and teleport back into my mindscape.

Mabel P.O.V

I would think dipper would be back by now, but then I hear stan call out "its done". I head over to stan to get some food. Dipper will be back soon, he said so, as I grabe myself some food.