#5 " A Date!!"

Bill P.O.V

"That was fun", as I lick my lip. "Whats pine tree up too now?...".
I start to float up, and use my eye to see him.

Dipper P.O.V

As I see stan and mabel and then back at the counter i remember what happened the day before as I smack my head against the wall a couple times trying to forget about bill. I look and see mabel and stan staring at me and I just smile. As I smack my head, but then the burning triangle started to hurt my head. "Oug stupid thing", I then went over to stan. "Hey stan do you think I can take a break today?", he looked at me and then said "sure, but it comes off your pay check". "Ok", as I head out.

Bill P.O.V

"Maybe I need a diffrent direction", I then go into mabel mindscape and look through her meomery of how to get guys. I pop up on "dates?". I search through and smiled "alright". As I left her mindscape, and headed out where dipper was.

Mabel P.O.V

"Ohh man my head suddenly feels like I got something riped out of it". I look at stan and he tells me to get some water. I nod as I left the room.

Dipper P.O.V

As I head out in the forest I see bill pop up and hug me "what are you...", as I jump and keep my space. I see him float around and say "I wanan take you on a date pinetree". "What", as I then say "im good". "Oh come on, what if we made a deal", I look at him "if I win will you leave". "Sure for today". "Fine better than nothing", I say without realizing I was blushing, "so whats the deal?". He touches the ground and says "if I can get you to kiss me by the hour that you will go on a date with me". "And if you lose...", I say. "Ill leave you alone for today". He sticks out his hand and blue flames come up "deal". I say "deal", I give a smile and think "im gonna win".

Bill P.O.V

Pine tree I know what your thinking but you dont know what I am.." I turn around and hear dipper say "how are you gonan win now bill", I see him smirk as he walks off. I snap my hands and make a branch move, and dipper trips on it, and then I teleport right below him as he falls ontop of me. he lands me a kiss as I smile. "Thats unfair", I hear him say in a complaining tone. "Never said we would play fair", as he trys to get up. I said in his ear "dont back out pine tree were gonan have fun". He started to blush full red, as I got up and he followed suit.

Dipper P.O.V

"Whats up with him..", as I touch my lips I felt him stare back at me. I turn the other way so he wouldnt notice. Cant let him think I liked that or anything. I saw him smirk as I thought, crap he read my mind. I slaped my forhead and the triangle embedded to me started to burn up. "So where are we going?", I asked politely as I rub my head. He said "out to the clifted side". I gave a curious look but then just followed ahead.
As I saw the view I gave a big smile "woah", its so nice. I take a deep breath of air, and then sit down. Bill dose the same, as I feel him wrap his hand around my shoulder and he pulls me closer to him. "Hey...", I say stuttering. Bill gives me a smile as he looks at the view with me. "Hey bill?", "what pime tree?". "Why does the triangle on my forehead burn?", I asked curiously. He smiles and says "its when ever my desire starts to come in, and that I want my favorite toy back", as he moved his fingers up my neack. A chill goes up my spin as I see bill smirking at me. "Haha...", I say nervously and then my forehead started to burn up. "Crap that hurt cant you make it go away bill...", as I look at him and his smirk gets bigger "yeah I can make it go away". "Alright then do it", as I then felt his lips on mine again. I push him off, as I blushed "why did you do that?". Bill then says "you wanted the pain to go away it helped didnt it", "what" as the pain did go away a little bit. "Oh it did", then it started to burn harder than it did before "hey what the heack as I put my hands on my forehead. "Oh I guesss that wasn't enough for me", he said.
I held my hands over my forehead, "there is no way im gonan let you do that again". As I see him snap his hands I see blue chains on my arms, "what the!" As I try to get lose, I feel bills hand on my chin grip tightly. Bill then says "you know I kinda like that look on your face,.... pain~". "What....", then the blue chains start to grip tighter on my arms and the embedded triangle burns even harder.

Bill P.O.V

I smile as I see his face, im getting hungry pinetree. I hear him say "then get some food", I smile as I say "im hurnger for you dipper~..". I see him blush as I snap his shirt off. I see him start to blush harder "wait bill", he says in a nervous tone. "Im not waiting anymore dipper, I like the look on your face, but im an impatient man". As I land on top of him and lick his chest, as I go to his neck and bit it, I feel pine tree move a little, and I then go to his cheek and lick it and move my way to his mouth, as I kiss him I see that he takes a breath and I then plunge in with my tough, and whirl it around in his mouth. I see his eyes get wide as I pull his hands around my neck so he cant escape my grasp. I feel the warmth as my feeling starts to burn on his head. His tough goes into my mouth as I then bit it making sure it stays there. I wrap my hands around his neck pulling are body's closer together. I let go so dipper can take his breath "bill~", I hear him say. "You having fun pine tree~", as I got back to his chest and lick it starting from the bottom to the top, and then up to the traingle. I struck his hair back. "Bill I...I...", as I look at pine tree he's totally blushing red. I smile as I lay on his back "I love you pine tree~". I start to look back at him and then I flip over making dipper on top of me still having his arms chained behind my neck. "Now you kiss me pine tree", as I hear him say "I..i". "Well be here forever untile you do", as I smile. "Fine" as i feel him lean into my chest as he gives me a peck on the lips. "You call that a kiss pine tree", he started to blush even harder as he then leaned in the second time and kiss me as his tough went into mine. "Better", as I made him kiss me again. I started to put my hands on his waste and moved my hands down. "Hey bill", as he lifted up. I rolled over so I was back on top. "Bill~", as I then reach down to his leg. I lifted my head and looked down at pine tree who was blushing as red as roses, I smiled and said "you did a good job today pine tree~". I saw him burst with embarrassment, as I got up and said "maybe next time ill take you with me it getting boring in the mind scape".

Dipper P.O.V

Bill making me do that...what the hell, as we both got up I reach for my shirt, as I felt his lips kiss my back. I got up quickly and put on my shirt. He smiled at me before leaving. My heart racing as fast as mabel having her boy crazy momments. I felt my head exploding, and my face as red as fire. I headed home, trying to get that out of my head. "Why am I like this...do I...maybe..."