Chapter 6

"Im pregnant" I told Owen in a rush.

He just stared at me blank faced. "Your pregnant?" He breathed. "How? When?"

"Do I really need to explain how? And Ten weeks now. I wanted to tell you I really did. I was just scared" I began crying more. It was just so emotional right now.

Owen pulled me into yet another hug. "I can't believe it....im gunna be a dad. Me. Owen Grady is gunna be daddy!...I love you. So much....now we have to survive. I have to see my baby grow up." He whispered

You smiled "I love you too."

It was if a bubble had encased us. All the mattered to me right now was Owen and his reaction. I didnt care about the dinosaur attack we were currently stuck in the middle off. I didnt care that my leg had been crushed and had been bleeding. I didnt even care that we might not survive the day. All I cared about was that Owen accepted it.

I was about to kiss him when Claire came between us. "We need to get to the Raptor cage now!"

"What's happening?" Owen asked.

"Hoskins is planning on using the Raptors to defeat the Idominus rex" she explained.

I couldn't help but laugh a little. "The Idominus Rex...seriously"

She just glared at me. "Maybe we could keep moving"

Owen took charge. He directed us to an abandoned truck. We all jumped in. I sat in the back with Gray and Zach. Owen was driving so Claire called shotgun. Soon it was a mad rush to avoid any and all panicking pedestrians as we tried to race out of there. Owens driving was pretty good. We managed to hide away in a little truck sized area until we were able to move again.

"We're sticking with you" Both Gray and Zach said.

"Im right here...." Claire began.

"Not you.... (y/n)'s boyfriend." They replied.

The look on poor Claires face was priceless.

Pretty soon we started driving off again. The car journey was short but awkward. Soon though Gray nudged my shoulder. "Congratulations by the way"

"Thanks Gray." I said smiling down at the boy

"Congratulations for what?" Claire and Zach asked.

"Shes pregnant. I over heard her telling Owen" He smiled.

"That woukd explain her being sick earlier" Zach announced. "Congrats guys"

Claire remained silent and Owen just smiled at me. Thankfully we arrived. Both Owen and I jumped out off the car and stomped straight over to Hoskins. I punched him clean in the nose. Then as he turned to face me Owen right hooked him to. His nose will never be the same again.

"What the hell do you think your doing with our raptors?!?" I screamed at him.

"There gunna hunt down this monster and help us kill it." He retorted.

I stormed off. Not wanting to listen to this shit. I went and found Barry. He was helping to put the Raptors in their petting cages. I went over to help. The raptors all simultaneously growled softly as if saying hello. "Wow. An actual greeting. Man if id off known being pregnant made the raptors love me. I'd of gotten pregnant sooner." I joked.

"Its strange. None off the other animals In the Park are like it." Barry told me.

"Its because there pack animals. They react when someone in the pact is different. It's like when Charlie got hurt. They all moped around for weeks......well thats what im theorising....I told Owen."

"Oh. How did he react?" He asked

"Good considering we were under attack from pterodactyls" I shrugged.

"Pick a better time could you?" He joked. "Im happy for you. You both now have something to live for once this is all over. Promise me one thing. If I die today and you have a boy don't call the child Barry to honour my name. Barry is such a terrible name."

We both burst inti fits of laughter and it even sounded like the Raptors had joined in. "Barry. I promise but your gunna live. And your going to meet our baby." I told him.

"I look forward to it. I know there going to be beautiful just like there mommy." He smiled at me.

"Thanks Barry" I said hugging him

Suddenly a bunch of men came a began to fit headbands and camera's on my raptors. They were growling something fierce. I had to try and calm them down. I began petting them each in turn.

"There amazing. What are there names?" I heard Gray ask me.

I pointed to each one in turn. "This one is Charlie. That's Echo. Her name is Delta and that one. Thats Blue. She's the Beta." I told both him and Zach.

"If that's the Beta which one is the Alpha?" They asked.

"That would be me" Owen said walking over to the cage. He opened up the door and walked straight over to me. "Hey you okay?" He asked while I could see Grays eyes lighting up with enthusiasm and all the questions whirling round in his head.

"I'm fine. So whats the plan?" I asked.

"Still to be discussed. I just had fight about him using the Raptors. I lost." He said sounding defeated.

"Its fine. They'll be fine. They listen to you. Their Alpha. Plus if it helps theres a specific pitch I could play that makes them more cooperative." I suggested.

"They actually react to music?" Gray suddenly piped up.

"Yeah...um Barry could you possibly help the boys with touching the Raptors. I mean only if they want to?"

"Um yeah" Zach and Gray said eyes lighting up.

"Sure thing.....wait What will you be doing?" Barry asked.

"Planning" I said walking off with Owen to find Hoskins.