Chapter 9

8 months later.

I was at home laying on the sofa with Owen right next to me. We were currently watching a movie. I had no idea which one it was I was just happy to be off my aching feet. Owen however was currently rubbing my huge bulging baby bumb. It was soothing and pretty soon he would begin talking to it like he always does.

Suddenly I felt a harsh pain hit me and my legs soon became drenched. Clenching my teeth in pain, I gripped on Owens hand. "Owen. It's time" I told him.

He face was one of pure terror and shock. Grabbing the bag we had packed weeks ago he helped me up off the sofa. Grabbing his keys and his phone we raced out the door. Placing me gently in the back seats he jumped into the front. Pushing call on his phone he rang Barry. "It's time!" He shouted down the phone. I knew that Barry would call Claire who would in turn call Karen who would tell Zach and Gray. It was a plan we all came up with months ago as they all insisted on being here.

We made it to the hospital in what felt like we had been travelling for years. I was sweating and panting the pain was so intense. "Someone help" I heard Owen scream down the halls. "My fiancée's having a baby"

Smiling I loved hearing him say that word. He proposed to me a week after we survived the Indominus attack. He told me how scared he was when he thought he had lost me on that island and he knew he couldn't live his life without me. It was the most romantic night of my life.

A whole team of nurses and midwives came and took me up to the maternity ward. They stripped me of my clothes and put me in one off those horrid hospital gowns. Placing me on my bed we began the long painful process that is giving birth.

................................................................

9 hours later

"Last big push. Come on (y/n) you can do it" the doctor told me. I was exhausted but managed it anyway. Soon I heard the beautiful screams of my second baby join the first.

They handed me our baby girl and Owen our baby boy. We were both crying. Looking up at Owen I saw he had the biggest grin on his face. "Hey little one. I'm your Daddy. Yes. I'm you Daddy" I heard him tell our baby boy. Sliding over I motioned for him to come sit next to me. Looking down at the baby in my arms I saw she was looking at me then looking over to Owen, I noticed how her eyes lit up when she saw him. She was going to be a Daddy's girl for sure.

The nurses took a photo for us, before taking the babies away to check all their vitals. Looking over at Owen I saw him smiling at me. Leaning down he cupped my cheeks in his hand. "You did amazing. Thank you for everything" he said before pulling me into a passionate yet loving kiss. "Get some sleep sweetie. You must be exhausted. I'll keep an eye on the little ones. We'll name them when you wake up."

"Promise?" I yawned

"Promise" I heard him say before I did drift of to sleep.

I awoke 4 hours later to see Owen cuddling our little girl and Barry holding our boy. Looking around I noticed everyone was in here. They all smiled at me and congratulated me. Sitting up I took the baby Barry handed to me. "They are beautiful just like there mother" he told me.

Smiling I placed a kiss on my baby forehead. "They need names" I stated "I've always wanted a little girl called Lyla. What do you think?" I asked Owen

"It's perfect. Little Lyla Delta Blue Grady" He said kissing the little girls in his arms.

"And little Logan Echo Charlie Grady" I smiled at Owen knowing he wanted a son called Logan.

"Perfect" he whispered.

"Delta Blue...Echo Charlie?" Zach asked.

"The Raptors names but why?" Barry asked

"They brought us together and they helped save our lives.....we thought it was perfect..besides you told me not to name my child after you" I smirked at Barry.

He just chuckled. For next few hours we all sat there laughing, feeding Lyla and Logan, eventually though the hospital kicked the others out. I was made to stay the night for observation just incase. After putting our babies to sleep in there hospital cots, Owen and I curled up in the bed. Laying with my head on his chest I heard him say something to me.

"I love you more than words can express and you have no idea how grateful I am to you today. I love (y/n), I love our beautiful children and I always will"