Chapter 7

"......once the Raptors have surrounded the indominus we all shoot it with everything we have" I heard Owen say.

"But Don't shoot my Raptors" Both me and Owen growled "please"

Everyone agreed to the plan. To be honest it was a pretty solid plan. The Raptors have done scent drills like this all the time so it should be no biggie really. Well that's what I kept telling myself. Truth is a million things could go wrong, I just hoped they wouldn't.

I found a truck that Claire and the Boys could hide in. Opening the doors Gray and Zach climbed in. Claire went round to the front. I was talking to the boys when Owen appeared behind me.

"....just put your seat-belts on.....ahhh ummm just hold hands" I told them shutting the doors and turning to face Owen. "So what am I doing in this big plan?"

"Your not involved. Maybe you would have been before I knew but now I know your carrying out baby I need to keep you safe at all times. Hence why.." He said then tapped on the van. Suddenly Zach opened the doors. "....your staying with them"

He picked me up and put me over his shoulder. Lifting me into the van Zach and Gray pulled me in as he closed the doors. Furious I jumped out of there grasp and began slamming my hand on the door repeatedly. "OWEN GRADY YOU LET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"Sorry babe. I cant do that. I'm sorry.....I love you" he shouted before running off.

I tried opening the door to angry to try that before only to find that it had been locked from the outside. Sighing I sat down in defeat. Looking over at Gray and Zach i listened in to their conversation.

"I'll always look after you Gray" Zach said.

"But your not always gunna be around" Gray mumbled

"We're brothers. That means I'll always be there no matter what" Zach said pulling him into a hug.

Gray smiled and hugged him back. "What do we do now?" He asked.

"I just remembered Claire's got a tablet up front that has direct feed to the cameras being used on the Raptors and the soldiers.....wanna watch?" I suggested

They just smiled at me and opened the hatch that separates the front from the back. We all crowed round to watch. I saw Owen proudly riding his bike right with the Raptors. He was amazing.

"Your boyfriends a bad ass" Zach told me.

I just smiled and continued to watch what was happening. The Raptors had cornered the Indominus but something was wrong. They were talking to each other. Suddenly it hit me. She was part Raptor. I gasped and at that Claire began to close the hatch.

"No. You guys are not watching this." I heard her say before she disappeared behind the metal hatch.

I sat down the boys either side of me. Waiting was agony. I needed to know if Owen was okay. Suddenly Claire began screaming and the door to the back of the truck flew open. A man stood their shouting at us to go. As he was climbing into the vehicle suddenly Echo jumped on him and began to eat him. Screaming we all began pounding on the back of the truck. I opened the hatch and screamed for Claire to drive. She didn't need to be told twice. As we sped down the road Raptors chasing us I just hoped Owen hasn't met the same fate as that poor man just did.

.......................................................................

Owens PoV
"OWEN GRADY YOU LET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"Sorry babe. I cant do that. I'm sorry.....I love you" I said before running off. She could be angry with me later I didn't care, I just wanted her and my child to be safe.

My child. It was still hard to process the fact I would be a dad. I'm glad she told me even if we might both be dead by the time the day is up.

I picked up the muscle with the tracker from the Indominus and held in front of each individual Raptors cage. Completely sure they had picked up the scent I went and climbed on my bike. I gave the new guy, the idiot who fell in the cage earlier, the signal to release the Raptors. No sooner had the doors opened the Raptors were off. I fired up my bike and raced after them.

Riding along side the Raptors was like no feeling I could describe. It felt primal and was completely breath taking. Soon enough they began to slow down. "They got something" I called back to the others signalling them to slow down.

We came to a stop and every step up a perimeter around the raptors. The Indominus came out of hiding and the weirdest thing started to happen. Blue and the Indominus began communicating with another. Suddenly it twigged. "I know why they wouldn't tell us what she was made from. That things part Raptor" I announced

Then all of a sudden panic erupted. The Raptors began attacking us. "Raptors got a new Alpha" I shouted.

I watched as the chaos enfolded around me. I noticed that soldiers had managed to blow up a lot of trees right by the Indominus but didn't actually hit it. They did however manage to blow up Charlie right in front of me. Part of me was devastated but I was grateful that I wasn't Raptor food. I ran to my bike, I needed to make it back to (Y/n), the boys and Claire. Jumping on I noticed Blue was trying to eat Barry who was unsuccessfully hiding in a log. Reeving my engine I tricked Blue into following me instead.

Racing down the road I managed to lose Blue but came across a truck being attacked by Delta and Echo. It was the truck (y/n) was in the back off. Accelerating even faster I tried to reach the truck before the Raptors had a chance to eat (y/n) but thankfully they had managed to shock it off back using one of those 'taser' sticks.

I rode up to the front and told Claire to follow me. We had to get back to the park and get inside. It was our only option now.