Just a small little update for my lovely readers....

You woke you to feel the sun shining on your face. Rolling over you turned to face your sleeping fiancé. You snuggled down closer to him. You heard him chuckle slightly and pull you closer. "Morning Gorgeous" he mumbled kissing your head.

"Morning. Todays the big day you know" You told him joining his fingers in yours.

"I've never been more nervous in my life." He admitted opening his eyes to look down at you. "Tell a lie. I was more nervous the day I first asked you out. And the first day I told you I Loved you"

"Awww you big softie." You said rolling ontop of him. You leant down to kiss him softly. "I love you to and always will"

He rolled you over and pinned you down. "Good because otherwise today would be a complete waste" He smiled.

You couldnt help but laugh as he leaned down to kiss you. Kissing back, you wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer. His hand gripped your thigh as his toungue made his way into your mouths deepening the kiss.

Suddenly though you heard two little voices scream. "MUMMY! DADDY! WAKE UP"

Springing apart you laughed as your two little trouble makers ran into your room and jumped on your bed. You watched as Logan tried to tackle Owen down onto the bed. Owen fell down in surrender as Lyla and Logan climbed over him and began jumping on him. "Daddy! Wake up. You promised pancakes for breakfast"

Laughing you pulled the twins off their Dad. "Ahh Mummy. We were getting Daddy" Logan protested.

"And if you want pancakes Daddy needs to be alive." You joke. "Go get your clothes while Daddy and I get dressed"

"Then pancakes?" Lyla asked.

"Then pancakes" I said and watched as the two lights of my life ran off to their room squealing in delight.

Turning round I see that Owen has climbed out of bed and already ran to the shower. "I got Dibs" he yelled through.

Groaning in a mock protest I just yank some shorts and a top from my draws and get dressed. "Hurry up Owen. Your two children are waiting on those pancakes" I laugh as you make my way down the hall to where my 4 year olds are waiting.

Standing in the doorway I watch as Lyla carefully selects her favourite pink dress from her wardrobe,  then as Logan pulls out the first pair of trousers he comes across with a random t-shirt to match. I watch as Logan flings his underwear over at his sister where hes pulled them out in to fast of a pace.  Smiling I laugh slightly as Lyla screams about how she has boy germs in her hair.

"Mummy. Logan did that on purpose" She whines.

Trying to contain my laughter I tell them to both get dressed and meet me downstairs. Im in the kitchen making coffee when Owen finally shows his face again giving Logan a shoulder ride into the kitchen. Lyla following close behind clutching her hair brush. I then watch while plaiting Lyla's hair as Owen cooks with Logan. I just know this day will be perfect.

As soon as breakfast is done, Owen and Logan get ready to leave. Kissing them both I whisper to Owen. "See you at the altar"

"I cant wait." He says kissing me back. I hear the twins make ouking noises. "Bye Lyla. Be a good girl for Mummy."

"I promise Daddy. I'll make her look all beautiful for when you marry her" She said hugging him.

"She always looks beautiful. Where do you think you get it from" he told her.

"Go on. You need to go, Barrys waiting" I say smiling at them.

"See ya Mummy" Logan calls as he walks down to the car with Owen.