Outdoor Activity Day

Key's POV

It's been a month since I started to attend this high school, a week since I got five best friends, and a week since I started liking Jonghyun.

"Would all students report to the court yard for Outdoor Fun Day with the fifth graders please," the principle announces over the intercom.

Huh? I think.

"Hey Key, you coming?" Jonghyun calls over his shoulder in the doorway.

"Oh, yeah. Mainhae," I say and follow him out.

"It's okay," Jonghyun says.

"Do you guys do this every year?" I ask.

"Yep. Although most of us of us don't enjoy this, the Choi twins have a blast," Jonghyun says as we get outside.

I see Minho back hugging Ginger and pulling her backwards as we walk towards them.

"Owe," Ginger says. "That hurt."

"What have you been doing?" Minho asks. "I heard that?"

I give a puzzled look towards them.

"Popping Ginger's back," Minho says.

"I feel better now though," Ginger says.

"You better! Guess who's here," someone says.

"There's my favorite brat," Ginger says turning around facing the little girl.

"Noona!" the girl whines.

"Guys, this is a girl I babysit. Hye, these are my friends; Jonghyun and Key," Ginger says.

I listen to them talk and stare at Jonghyun from the corner of my eye.

God he is so cute.

"Alright everyone!" Onew shouts.

"Looks like we're getting ready to start," Jonghyun says startling me from my thoughts. "C'mon."

Jonghyun grabs my hand and my heart skips a beat and I feel my face start to heat up.

"You will have a lot of fun today," Onew says. "You guys are lucky. Our friend Taemin has talked us into a few more activities. And you're the only ones who we will be doing this with."

Minho and Ginger look at each other and roll their eyes.

"Let's just get this over with," Ginger groans. "You're taking forever Onew. All they want to do is have fun."

"Okay fine," Onew says.

Ginger, Onew, and Minho went onto explaining all the activities then everyone gets started.

I watch as Ginger and some of the younger boys do one of the activities before someone tugs on my uniform.

"Excuse me sir, but can you show me where the bathroom is," a little girl says.

"Sure sweetie, follow me," I say.

I show the little girl where the bathroom is and wait for her to do what she needs to do so that she doesn't get lost getting back to the court yard.

"Thank you sir," the little girl says when she comes back out.

"Your welcome," I say.

"So do you always do your hair like that? Or is it just for today?" the little girl asks.

"All the time," I say.

"Do you get picked on for it?" she asks.

"Used to. But I when transferred high schools it all changed," I reply as we get back to the courtyard.