The Rescue

Key's POV

I say my goodbye to Jonghyun and look at Mark.

"Mark, out! I heard the screams from my sleep!" Hye snaps.

"Fine," Mark says. "You're lucky Kim Kibum!"

Hye walks over to me with a bag of ice and applies it to my stinging cheek.

"You've grown into quite a designer, Kibum," Hye says.

"Hye, you're scaring me," I say cautiously.

"This wasn't my idea. I was actually quite opposed to the idea of kidnapping you," Hye says and pulls out her phone. "What's Lindsey's number? I forgot to get it last night."

I give Hye Lindsey's number when she loosens the bindings around my wrists.

"Th-thanks, Hye," I stutter and hold the ice to my cheek.

I take a look at Hye's outfit and gasp.

"You're wearing the clothes I've made," I say and adjust the shirt.

"I've changed a lot since we last met. I've got a son who's like you, he's gay, and he made me realize that gay boys are like straight boys," Hye says. "I know its too late for me to expect you to forgive me, but I'm sorry. For everything I did to you."

"It's alright. Don't expect me to feel exactly comfortable after you, but I do forgive you," I say placing a hand on Hye's knee as she calls Lindsey.

Time Skip
Jonghyun's POV

I walk up to the old train yard and Mark stares at me.

"Have the money?" Mark asks.

I nod. "Where's Key?"

Mark disappears to another room and I hear screaming and whimpering until Mark, Hye, and Key appear.

"Stop whimpering!" Mark yells and goes to slap Key.

Hye grabs Mark's wrist and twists it backwards and a gun cocking was heard.

"Mark, you are under arrest for kidnapping and assault," Hye and Elizabeth say as Hye places handcuffs around Mark's wrists.

"Wait, you're a police officer?" Key asks.

"Yes. And its in my best interest to keep you and Jonghyun safe, Mr. Kibum," Hye says with a bow.

Hye turns to Lizabeth.

"You did a nice job pulling that empty gun like ya did," Hye says.

"Thank you," Lizabeth bows.

"That was empty?" Lindsey asks.

"We wouldn't give new recruits loaded guns. That'd be stupid," Hye says calling for a squad car. "Now if you don't mind me, I've got paper work to do. Take care, Key, Jonghyun. Don't know of the next time we'll talk."