Crazy (Guilty Pleasure)

A/N: Replace she with he for the song lyrics

Key's POV

It's been a month since the girls left and a week since I was released from the hospital (finally! I was begining to think they'd never release me) and I haven't heard from Jonghyun at at.

I call him again and he doesn't answer again.

"Sorry I missed your call. Probably out with Key again. Leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can," Jonghyun's voicemail says.

"Jjong, where are you? I haven't heard from you since I woke up in the hospital. I'm worried. I was released from the hospital a week ago and really want to spend time with you. I feel neglected. I miss you. Call me please."

I hang the phone up and am called to the living room to see a man standing at the door.

"Are you Kim Kibum?" the man asks.

"Ne, sir," I reply.

"This is for you," the man says handing me an envelop.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Kim Jonghyun told me to tell you to meet him at the concert tonight," the man says, "and that he will explain everything there."

"Hey, aren't you IRON?" I ask.

"That is not relevant," he says.

I lean against the door in amusement. "Tell me where Jonghyun is?"

"I can't do that," he says.

"Then are you IRON?" I ask smirking.

"Again, that isn't relevant," he says.

"Then tell me where Jonghyun is," I say.

He sighs. "Yes I'm IRON."

"Knew it. Tell Jonghyun that I'll see what I can do since I was just released from the hospital," I say setting the envelop on a side table and turning around to walk off.

IRON grabs my wrist that didn't have the cast making me stop. "Hey, I talked to Jonghyun and he feels horrible about not seeing you. It's driving him crazy."

"Oh," I say and pick the envelop back up. "Then tell him that I'll be there. But that I'm still mad at him for disappearing like he did!"

IRON nods and pulls out a sharpie.

"What're you doing?" I ask.

IRON scribbles something on my cast next to Lindsey's and Rachel's note and smiles.

"Jonghyun will be happy that you're going," IRON says and walks to the limo sitting out front.

Jonghyun's POV

IRON thankfully went up to talk to Key I couldn't until after the concert.

When he came back, he smiled at me. "He said he'll be there but that he was still made at you for disappearing like you did."

"Of course he is," I say and a tear rolls down my cheek as we leave Key's house.

Time Skip

I head out on stage and immediately spot Key who had an irritated look on his face. When he locks eyes with me they soften.

Key's POV

The singer comes out on stage and I look up at them irritated that Jonghyun wasn't here. Well that is until I looked at the singer and a huge smile brakes out on my face.

I watch Jonghyun preform and when he walked to my spot, I forgot all my problems.

After the performance I'm escorted to Jonghyun's dressing room.

The door opens and I walk in only to be engulfed in a hug.

"Thank you so much for coming," Jonghyun says into my neck.

"I'm not mad at you anymore," I say.

"Is it because of what happened last time you said that?" Jonghyun asks.

"Maybe," I respond.

"I won't do that this time. Only because you're a cripple," Jonghyun says.

"Yah! Not funny!" I whine and hit Jonghyun on the chest.

"I love you," Jonghyun says hugging me.

"I love you too," I say.

Jonghyn captures my lips for a short passionate kiss and his fans go crazy.

"Are you two dating?" one of them asks.

"Yep!" I say proud of being an idol's boyfriend.