So close

Key's POV

Centimeters before our lips meet and the nice warm pleasure fills my body, the door slams open.

"Guys c'mon!" Onew yells. "School's being let out early!"

So close!

"Okay," Jonghyun says.

Jonghyun stands up and offers me a hand. I gladly except and he pulls me up before retrieving his shirt and blazer.

"Oh Jonghyun, before I forget!" I say as we walk out of the gym. "My Imma wanted me to invite you over for dinner tonight."

"Sure. But can we stop at my house so I can change?"

"Of course," I say. "I don't want you to be in an uncomfortable uniform all day!"

Time Skip: Key's House

"This is your house?" Jonghyun asks.

"Yeah," I say opening the door.

"It's nice," Jonghyun says as I kick off my shoes.

"Thanks," I say. "Umma, I'm home."

"In the kitchen."

We go to the kitchen and I go to the fridge.

"You're home early," my mom says.

"Class was let out early," I say pulling out a couple small containers and hand one to Jonghyun. "Umma, this is Jonghyun."

My mom looks up and smiles at Jonghyun. "Oh thank you so much for being so kind to my little boy. People pick on him for looking and acting the way he does and so he never really had any friends."

"Umma, you're embarrasing me," I whine.

"Sorry sweetie," my mom says. "How about you boys go do something. I'll call you when dinner's ready."

"Alright," I say. "C'mon."

I head upstairs and go to my room.

I take off my shirt and place it in a neat pile with my dirty clothes and pick out another shirt.

When I come out Jonghyun was sitting on my bed staring at me with a light blush on his face.

"Hey sorry about worrying you earlier, hyung," I say.

"Don't be. It's not your fault," Jonghyun says I sit next to him.

It was quiet for a sec then Jonghyun turned my head revealing his face inches from mine.

"J-J-Jonghyun, w-what are you d-doing?" I stutter and feel my face heat up.

Jonghyun closes his eyes and slowly leans foreward.

When his lips were centimeters from mine, I close my eyes and tilt my head slightly.

"Boys! Time for dinner!" my mom calls.

"I'll be down in a sec," I say.

Jonghyun nods, blushing, and heads out the door.

I throw myself back and groan loadly. "Why!? Just a few more seconds! Ugh!"

So freakin close!!!!!