Waking Key

Key's POV

I faintly hear taping on the door but ignore it and look at Jonghyun who was still asleep and smile. Then I hear arguing and pretend to sleep. The door creaks open and I prepare for the freezing glass of water.

"Key! Wake up!" Lindsey says jumping in bed next to me.

Jonghyun groans and I flip over and hug my cousin as Jonghyun wraps an arm around my waist.

"No!" I protest.

"Key, c'mon, let me go," Lindsey whines making Jonghyun groan more.

"Quiet down," Jonghyun groans making me giggle and let Lindsey go.

"You wake up too!" Lindsey says shoving Jonghyun out of the bed.

"Ugh," Jonghyun groans as he hits the floor making me and Lindsey giggle. "Fine, you win. Lindsey right?"

"Yep," Lindsey says.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have sleep calling me," I say.

"Key!" Lindsey whines.

"Lindsey, you're trying to wake him up wrong. It's more like this," Jonghyun says and starts to tickle my sides.

"Jonghyun stop!" I say between laughter then jump out of bed and start to run down the stairs.

"Umma! Help! Jonghyun's tickling me!" I yell running in the kitchen and hide behind umma as Lindsey and Jonghyun walk in.

"I'm doing no such thing," Jonghyun says.

"What?! Lindsey, you were there! Didn't he tickle me?" I ask.

"Nope," Lindsey says.

"Liars!" I say then smell what umma is making. "Ooh, whatcha makin umma?"

Umma and aunty giggle.

"You haven't changed much Key," aunty says ruffling my messy hair.