Jonghyun's Parents

Key's POV

Taemin bounces into my room with a nice shirt and skinny jeans on.

"Key hyung," Taemin whines.

"I'm almost finished," I reply applying eyeliner finely on my eyes.

"Key! Where ya at?" Ginger calls.

"In the room," I say.

Ginger walks in wearing an elegant blue dress and matching heels, the beautiful pendant I got her for her birthday a year ago, a pair of diamond ear rings, and her long dark brown hair was curled.

I turn around and am mesmerized. "She leaves to go to America a girl and comes back a woman."

"Key," Ginger rolls her eyes. "Let me see the ring."

I do as she says and I finish up.

"C'mon, let's go," I say and walk out of the house.

Time Skip

We walk into my mom's house and some of the closest friends to me and my mother and their family.

"Congratulations," the adults say.

"Omg! It's Jonghyun!" some of the girls gasp.

I giggle and head to the kitchen to meet with my mom.

"Umma," I say.

Umma turns around and faces me as Jonghyun back hugs me.

"Oh there's my soon to be married couple," umma says and hugs us.

"Soon to be married couple? Jonghyun is this true? You're marrying a man?" someone- most likely Jonghyun's mom- asks.

Jonghyun tenses before turning around to face the woman. I do too and find Ginger, Taemin, Minho, and Onew with worried looks on their faces as the come up behind the woman.

Jonghyun takes a deep breath and grabs my hand putting inbetween his own.

"Yes mother, it is true. I really like Key. And I want to be able to call him mine forever. I don't care if you and father decide you want nothing to do with me after this but that won't stop me from marrying the one I love," Jonghyun says.

"This is disgusting!" Jonghyun's mom says. "Where did we go wrong while raising you?"

"You never went wrong raising Jonghyun, I just have a tendency to turn guys gay," I say and kiss Jonghyun's cheek.