Jonghyun Proposes

Key's POV

I just lay there, stunned at what Jonghyun said. I didn't even bother to move.

"Hey Key, can I talk to you?" a voice asks in the doorway.

"Yeah, come in," I say still to stunned to move.

Lindsey walks in and sits my by feet, tracing circles on the neatly made bed.

"Key, you need to get ready!" Jonghyun yells.

I roll my eyes and get up and walk towards my closet. "What'd you need to talk about dear?"

Lindsey still continues to trace circles on the comforter as I walk into the closet.

As I reach for a nice shirt, Lindsey's words make me freeze: "Liz proposed to me."

I couldn't move or speak.

"K-Key," Lindsey says.

A slight touch touches my shoulder and I grab the wrist pulling her close. Tears run down my cheek when I realize my little cousin was growing up.

"I wish you lived here in Korea so I could watch you grow up," I finally say.

"I wasn't finished," Lindsey continues. "I want you to be one of my bridesmaids."

"I'd love to," I say.

Time Skip

I sit looking at the stars as Jonghyun keeps shifting like he was nervous before standing us both up.

"Kim Kibum, you know I love you, right?" he starts.

"Yes, I know that," I say.

"And you love me right?" Jonghyun continues.

"Of course I do," I say.

Jonghyun gets down on one knee and pulls out the thing that he slammed down earlier and opens it to reveal the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.

"Then would you, Kim Kibum, make me the happiest man on the face of the Earth and marry me?"

Tears slide down my cheeks as I say, "Yes Jonghyun! I'll marry you!"

Jonghyun slides the ring on my finger and there was rustling in the bushes near us then a "Sh! Quit moving!"

Jonghyun and I walk towards the bushes and look behind them to find Taemin, Minho, Onew, Lindsey, and Lizabeth.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask.

"Jjong has been acting kinda weird so when you left, Lindsey texted us and we followed you," Taemin replies. "So you two really are going to spend the rest of your lives together?"

"Yes," I say smiling.

"Yay!" Taemin cheers and Jonghyun and I are engulfed in a huge hug.