Jonghyun's "Surprise"

Jonghyun's POV

I get back to Seoul and a smile creeps its way to my lips as I pull up to mine and Key's home.

I unlock the front door and sneak inside so I don't wake Lindsey and Lizabeth who were surely asleep together on the couch.

I look over the couch and don't see Lindsey nor did I find Lizabeth.

Weird. Usually those two would be here.

I hear a groan and cast my gaze past the couch to find Lizabeth in the center of the broken coffee table.

"ELIZABETH!" I yell dropping everything and running to the groaning female.

"W-where's L-Lindsey?" Lizabeth asks.

"Key's gone! They took Key! I've got to go find him!" Lindsey yells pain dosing every word she says as she stumbles out of mine and Key's room towards the door.

"No you don't," I say spinning Lindsey back towards the couch.

Lindsey groans but let's me pull her towards the couch. I also lift Elizabeth and set her on the love seat and start to care to the girls' wounds before attending to the mess.

"What happen?" I ask after I cleaned up the broken coffee table and blood.

"We were attacked. They took Key after beating us up," Lindsey says rapidly tapping at her phone.

"What are you doing?" Lizabeth asks.

"Calling this," Lindsey says.

"Where is he?! Don't play dumb! You know exactly who I'm taking about! Yeah he's here. Why?!" Lindsey screams.

Lindsey hands me the phone and storms out of the house towards her's and Lizabeth's.

"H-Hello?"
"Jonghyun, do you wish to see your fiancee again?"
"Y-yes."
"Then go to the abandoned trainyard at 10 tonight with ten thousand dollars and your fiancee is all your's again."
"Can I talk to him?"
"Sure."

There was a scream then Key's whimpering.

"Hello?" Key whimpers.
"Key!"
"Jonghyun? Is that you?"
"Yeah jagiya. It's me."
"Listen, come by yourself. Do not bring Lindsey, Onew, or Minho."
"Alright Key. Key, I love you."
"I love you too, Jonghyun. Look I've got to go."

And with that, the line dies and Onew, Lindsey, and Minho walk in.

"What are you doing?" I ask as Key's words click. "Never mind."

High School isn't so bad (a JongKey fanfic) [Editing]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें