Getting Key cooled down

Jonghyun's POV

I sprint to the school building. I look down at Key and watch his head bounce up as I ran.

Oh why do you have to be so cute when you're defenceless? I think.

I run to the gym and untie my blazer from around my waist and take my shirt off and position it so that they would apply some cushion between Key's head and the floor.

"Here," Ginger says handing my a bag of ice, a chilled water bottle, and cloth then leaves.

I place the ice on Key's chest then dampen the cloth and apply it to his forehead along and roll the water bottle along his red cheeks.

After about ten minutes of this a groan leaves Key's lips and I close my eyes and let a sigh of relief out.

"I feel horrible," Key groans.

"I bet. One minute you were just fine the next you collapsed and were burning up," I say. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. In heat like this, I don't sweat right," Key says.

Key opens his eyes and looks at me and his face turns red again.

Key's POV

I open my eyes and look at the shirtless Jonghyun who was sitting next to me.

God, why does he have to tease me like this? My mind screams.

I shift my stare to Jonghyun's face and to find him staring at me with worry and something else.

I prop myself up on my elbows but couldn't quit staring at Jonghyun.

"Um, uh, th-thanks for getting me to c-cool off," I stutter.

Cursed! Why do I to stutter?

Jonghyun starts to dip his head towards me slowly closing his eyes. When his lips were just inches away my mind started screaming at me.

Just do it! Close the gab! KISS HIM!

I close my eyes and lean in a little bit.