Introduction & Copyright Page

Thank you for picking up my first story on Wattpad Theater Cubicles. I truly hope you enjoy this story. Being that I wrote this quite a while ago, I definitely don't think that it is my best writing. I usually write historical fiction but I wanted to step into Wattpad with something that would cater to the wide audience on here.

Your feedback, being votes and comments, mean very much to me. I would love to hear about what you think, how I can improve, any edits I can make, and what you like about Theater Cubicles. Though, please stay polite. :)

Copyright © 2015 Alexis K.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion of it may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever, including electronically, without the express written permission of the writer, except for the use of brief quotations in reviews.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or places is entirely coincidental.

In other words, please don't reproduce this story. I write with all my heart and my stories are a very big deal for me as I aspire to be a published author someday. The cover's designer is mentioned in the summary.

Happy reading!