Chapter 4 - Meeting James

Edited

Harry had entered the room while Sirius had proceeded up to the twins' room. Harry sat down on his designated bed. He so wished he had someone he could talk to that would/could understand him better. He laid back on the bed with a sigh. He stared at the ceiling his eyelids drooping as he laid there. Soon he was asleep again laying the bed, without the covers on that were pulled back on the bed. Harry hadn't pulled up the covers when he laid down.

Sirius had gone to check on the Weasley's and how they were holding up. He wasn't shocked to find them asleep in the room. The room had two sets of bunk beds. Ron and Ginny on one, Fred and George on the other. Sirius smiled and closed the door. He proceeded to where James was and let him out of his room. Sirius took James back down to where Harry was. They peaked in the room seeing him asleep on the bed. James pushed past Sirius and approached his son. He pulled the covers up on the bed and removed Harry's glasses before he placed a hand on Harry's arm. "I love you, Harry." He murmured to Harry before Sirius ended up pulling James out of the room and down to the kitchens where the two men sat and waited for Molly Weasley to arrive with news on Arthur.

About two and a half hours later, all five kids still asleep in the two rooms Molly arrived at Grimmauld Place. She looked tired, yet relieved. "Arthur's okay. Lost a lot of blood, but he's holding on." Molly said entering the kitchen. Her eyes landed on James and Sirius. "James darling, it's wonderful to see you again." She said when James got up to greet her. "It's great to see you at Molly." He said hugging her. He had to lean down to hug her as he was much taller than her. Sirius had leaned back in his chair at the news of Arthur's well being. "Molly that's wonderful news about Arthur. The kids are upstairs asleep. Dumbledore sent them home early." Sirius said getting up to greet Molly as well. Molly nodded before busting out of the kitchen and up to check on her kids. "James. They'll be awake soon. They can't see you. Especially Harry." Sirius said.

James sighed. And was about to leave the room before the fireplace flared up in bright green flames and Dumbledore stepped out of the fireplace. "James. I think it's time Harry met you. He needs as much support as he can get with whats happened." Dumbledore said. James' face lit up with a huge smile. "Sirius, can you get Harry. No wands!" He said sharply to Sirius. Sirius nodded and left. He met Molly on the stairs as she headed down from the floor above. "Molly, if the kids come down too, make sure they don't have their wands," Sirius said. Molly nodded before returning upstairs without a question.

Sirius entered the room where Harry was, seeing that he was still asleep, Sirius smiled before sitting down next to Harry and placing a hand in Harry's arm. "Harry wake up. Dumbledore's here and he wants you to meet someone." Sirius said gently slightly shaking the younger boy, who slowly opened his eyes looking around. Sirius handed him his glasses and Harry took them slipping them on. "S-Sirius?" He said through a yawn. "Come on. There's someone you need to meet. No wands." Sirius said. Harry rolled his eyes at his godfather before setting his wand down which he had picked up from the bedside table.

Sirius led Harry back down to the kitchen. They were joined in the stair quickly by the four young Weasley's, who were all blinking sleep from their eyes. Ron walked next to Harry and the two talked in a quiet voice. Ginny was talking with Fred and George. Sirius led them to the kitchen where Molly was, standing over the stove cooking. Albus stood next to the table talking with James. Harry and the Weasley's proceeded into the kitchen all taking seats not having noticed the strange man who sat talking with Dumbledore until Dumbledore spoke. "Harry." He said interrupting the conversation between the children. They all looked up and noticed the presence of the other two men. Harry looked at James, emerald green eyes meeting hazel brown eyes. Harry was quick to jump to a conclusion. "What type of sick joke is this?!" He yelled at Sirius and Dumbledore. He made a start at James who quickly stumbled off his chair and backed up. Thankful that Sirius was there, as he would have been hurt by a fifteen-year-old had he not been.