Chapter 8 - Snowball fight and Lunch

EDITED

A/N

This chapters going to be a short filler. Just until I get enough input on the last chapter. James, Sirius, Ron, Hermione and Harry sat talking in the living room until the twins came in. "Harry. Ron. We're headed out to the back to have a snowball fight with Ginny. You two wanna join?" They asked looking extremely pleased with themselves. "What did you two do?" Ron asked catching the looks on their faces. "Nothing!" They chorused together. Harry and Ron shared a look. "Yeah, we'll come," Ron said. Harry looked at James and Sirius. "Hey Fred, George. What about My dad and Sirius? Can they come?" Harry asked them. "Sure. We'll take however many people to want to join." They said before exiting the room. Ron and Harry got up to get warmer clothes. "Hermione come on. It'll be fun." Ron said to her. "Ron, I don't fancy getting snow in my face." She said. Harry rolled his eyes waiting for them. James and Sirius who had been talking now seemed to realize that the three were standing up. "Where are you three going?" James asked watching them stand by the door talking. "Snowball fight with the other Weasley's," Harry said. "They said you guys could come," Harry continued, before he, Ron and Hermione walked off to get their warmer clothes. Ron had managed to talk Hermione into joining. James and Sirius smirked at each other before following the three teenagers upstairs to get their coats and hats. They joined Ginny, Fred and George in the back yard as they waited for Harry, Ron and Hermione.

The trio soon joined the other five outside. They divided themselves into two teams.

Team one:

Fred, George, Ginny and Sirius

Team two:Harry, Ron, Hermione and James

James and Sirius built up small forts, whilst the other made snowballs. Once the fight started it was complete and utter chaos in the backyard. If someone were to look out at them they would only see snow flying around. James and Sirius made it quite enjoyable. They were able to, along with the twins, use magic to launch and make more snowballs. Soon it became that Sirius, The Twins and Ginny quickly overpowered the others and they ended up running around the yard in the chaos trying to avoid snowballs, rather than throwing any themselves.

When everyone became too exhausted to continue we all trekked inside. We took off our wet coats, hats, etc... As well as our shoes. We all proceeded upstairs to change before coming down to eat. Molly greeted them all with a cup of hot cocoa and warm soup with sandwiches. We all dug in talking about the fight. "I swear that the three of you on a team was not fair," Hermione said. "Especially when they're all pranksters." James chimed in. Harry nodded. Ron, as usual, was stuffing his face with food. "Ron! Share the food. That's not all for you." Mrs Weasley said giving Ron a motherly smack to the arm. Ron reluctantly shared the food. Fred and George finished first saying they wanted to send an owl to one of their friends. Ginny, on the other hand, was going with Mrs Weasley to visit Arthur again. Harry had refused to go because he didn't want attention drawn to his number one, and two he didn't was people constantly giving his glares and being mean to him. He had enough of that at Hogwarts for now. After lunch, Harry, Ron and Hermione trekked back upstairs to talk. They sat in the living space on a different floor. The room had been decorated in what looked like a tree, but it had faces on the branches instead of leaves. Hermione said that this was a family tree, but neither Ron nor Harry understood. With the kids all doing their things that left Sirius and James to talk. "I'm not joking Sirius. I want to know why Harry is putting off showing me the next memory." James said. Sirius struggled to answer. "James, Harry needs to tell you why. I can't. He dealt with things that a fourteen-year-old should not have had to, and in a time of darkness only had his friends by his side." Sirius said. James did not look satisfied. "Sirius. Tell me what happened. I'm serious about this." Sirius tried to not make a joke about this. He knew what James meant and always tried to find a time to joke around with his name, but seeing James all distressed about Harry, he knew better than to. "James. I'm sorry. Dumbledore doesn't want me telling you this, and I believe that Dumbledore would've told you to not pressure anyone about it. It's hard on everyone. A lot happened last year and some of us, like Harry, maybe a bit too keen to just forget and not have to relive it. It gives him nightmares. He has enough already." Sirius said before getting up and leaving. He wasn't going to talk about it anymore with James. It was Harry's life, so when Harry was ready to share, then he would and James just has to learn to be patient and wait to learn about what happened.

A/N
Sorry that this is just a filler guys. I know you were hoping for the next set of memories but I'm still working on them. I'm trying to find time to watch the fourth movie, as my books are currently in a box, in a storage unit. :( I wish I had my books with me. They would help me so much more. Please comment what you thought about them having a snowball fight with magic instead of by hand. Especially James, Sirius and the twins.