Chapter 3

Sorry it's a bit short. I don't have enough time on the laptop, since I'm banned from it - according to my dad. But I manage to sneak on once in a while. But I don't know if I'll be able to update tomorrow, so I'm letting you know that now.

____________________________________________

Elena’s POV:

            I had offered the boys for them to stay for dinner tonight, and I honestly didn’t regret it one bit. it was more fun catching up with the boys, laughing and reminiscing on the old, fun times we shared. We even talked about their families and how everyone was doing so well, with Louis’s mum getting engaged to her boyfriend. Harry even told me that Gemma and Tyler had came to one of their concerts back in Manchester. While we talked, I had ordered us all some KFC, and that’s what we’re currently having for dinner as we sat on the dining table. Mum still wasn’t home from work, so it was just us seven.

            “So wait,” I laughed. “You and Louis actually broke a bowling alley?” I ask Harry, not being able to contain my laughter.

            The boys laughed as Harry nods, sipping his can of Pepsi. “We accidently threw the bowling balls too hard, and it kind of destroyed the lanes.”

            Melody laughs, shaking her head. “You boys never fail to surprise me.”

            “We try,” Louis shrugs, smirking.

            It was actually kind of weird to see these five boys now, so cheery and loud and smiley. Back in high school, they were the most feared kids on the entire campus. Granted, they still have girls chasing after them, but they were in a band, for crying out loud. Who in the world would have thought that these boys, former bad boys of Holmes Chapel, were now in a world famous band?

            Certainly not me.

            All of their personalities sort of changed, even if it was very slightly. Niall is kind of the same, except for the fact that his braces are off and his blonde hair is turning back to brown. Other than that, he’s still the loud, hungry Irishman that I remember and loved. Louis is still crazy, but I think he’s gotten crazier and a bit more sassy. Zayn is more talkative than I remember, smiling all the time. And Liam’s much more softer and friendlier. Harry, though, kind of lost his bad boy persona. He’s still devilishly handsome, too much for his own good. His hair lost some of it’s curlyness, but nonetheless, it was still pretty curly. And I think he’s been working out more, judging by his big biceps, and he’s gotten a few more tattoos. Either way, he still manages to look like a God.

            When we were all done eating our food, we went back into the living room. But before I went in, I quickly ran up to my room and grabbed my prized possession; my Polaroid camera. Walking back down the stairs and into the living room with it, Harry’s eyes landed on the camera and they widened.

            “You finally got yourself a Polaroid camera?” he asks, a grin forming on his face as his dimples come into view.

            My heart fluttered. I don’t know if it was because of his smile, or because of the fact that he remembered that I wanted a Polaroid camera. I just nodded and smiled at him. “I figured we take some pictures – for old time’s sake.”