Chapter 18

WHO WATCHES VAMPIRE DIARIES?!!!

DID ANYONE WATCH THE SEASON FINALE LAST NIGHT??!!

I CRIED OF HAPPNIESS.

KATHERINE'S A HUMAN.

JEREMY'S BACK.

KLAUS KISSED CAROLINE ON THE CHEEK.

MATT AND REBEKAH KISSED.

AND DELENA FINALLY HAPPENED OMGOMGOMG I CRIED OUT OF HAPPINESS AND JOY BECAUSE ELENA LOVES DAMON OMGOMGOMGOMG BEST EPISODE EVER.

but the fact that Stefan is Silas's doppelgänger is scary as hell. AND BONNIE'S DEAD NO.

ok here's the chapter sorry bye ily

____________________________________________________

Elena’s POV:

The sand sunk in my bare feet as I walked, the waves from the ocean hitting my feet lightly along the shore. The wind blew my long dark hair around, my right hand reaching up as I tucked a lock of hair behind my right ear. My left hand held my flip flops, not wanting to leave them anywhere on the beach. I squinted as I looked up to the horizon of the ocean, the settling sun hitting my eyes.

People were all around the Venice Beach, enjoying their own time without a care in the world. My eyes soon trailed over to what looked like a happy couple in the blue water, splashing each other. They both had wide grins on their faces, as if everything was perfect as the guy leaned in and pecked the girl's lips quickly.

I turned away, my heart chruning at the sight. It pained me to see couples acting the way they were - so in love with each other without having to worry about anyone else. A sigh escaped my lips as I continued walking, shaking my head as I looked away. It has been almost a week and a half since I left the One Direction tour, and it had gotten so lonely.

I missed having the boys around. I miss staying up with them and goofing off. I missed playing video games with Louis and Liam. I missed making different types of foods with Niall. I missed gossiping with Zayn. And most of all, I missed Harry. I had grown so used to having the lads around and now that I'm not with them anymore, it's like a part of me is missing. Five parts, to be exact.

As the sun started setting, I walked away from the shore and to where I had parked my car. Getting in, I drove back to my house. Mum was out working late and Melody was having a study group at the local library, so I was alone. Even at my house, I was all alone. I washed my feet in my bathtub, getting rid of all the sand that was previously stuck on my feet.

Sitting on my bed, I lean back on the headrest as I turn on the TV. After switching back and forth from a couple of channels, I land on one that just came back from commercials. “And we’re on again with One Direction!”

            My eyes widened as the boys came into view, squished in on one couch as they grinned widely at the camera. I looked at Harry, biting my bottom lip as I see his face. These boys are everywhere.

            “Now, boys, the fans are dying to know, which of you lot is single?” the interviewer asks.

            My jaw dropped and eyes widened a fraction when Niall AND Harry raised their hands. The boys were smiling at Harry, and I frowned. Why the hell did he raise his hand?! Isn’t he ‘dating’ Tanya? As if hearing my thoughts, the interviewer looked at Harry with a puzzled expression on her face.

            “Aren’t you dating model Tanya Rogers?” she asks.

            Harry shakes his head. “No,” he says. “We called it off yesterday, actually, but we’re still friends. She’s a lovely person, and anyone would be lucky to have her.”

            Just then, I quickly shut the TV off, my breathing becoming heavy. Harry was supposed to go through with this dating thing Management had set up for him and Tanya? Did they put a stop to it? Or is this one of Harry’s stunts? My thoughts, however, were interrupted as my phone let out a loud beep, signaling the arrival of a text message.

From: Lou(:

We’ve got a proposal for you.

**************

Louis’s POV:

            “Where are you going?” I heard Liam ask, causing me to look up as soon as I had texted Elena.

            I looked and saw that Harry was putting on a coat, walking towards the door of the hotel suite. “Ed’s in town,” he speaks in his slow voice. “I’m going to hang out with him for a bit.”

            We all nod as Harry leaves the suite, shutting the door behind him. “Alright, so what’s the plan?” Niall asks as soon as we are sure Harry’s out of ear shot.

            I smirk. “Well, since we all know when and where Harry’s doing what he told us, I figured we’d make this more interesting,” I say. “I texted Elena and told her the time and place, telling her I’ll send over a plane ticket for her and she’ll come to the concert. And then she’ll see what Harry was doing and – ta da! The lovely couple is back together.”

            “And you’re sure this won’t go wrong?” Zayn asks, raising a black eyebrow.

            “What can go wrong?” I ask.

            “Oh, I don’t know,” Liam says sarcastically. “Management ripping our heads off for doing this?”

            I roll my blue-green eyes, playing with my phone in my hands. “They can’t physically harm us, Liam,”  I say. “This is our personal life we are talking about. They can’t control that. Remember how they forced Harry to date Taylor Swift?”

            Niall laughed. “Yeah, and that worked out so well.”

            The rest of us chuckled and I nodded. “See? Besides, the fans didn’t even like Taylor that much. But they’re going to love Elena. She’s a normal girl – a fan, if you will. Once the fans see that Harry, of all people, would date a regular girl, they’re going to be over the moon.”

            Zayn nodded, following along to what I was saying. “Yeah, and once they find out about some of Elena and Harry’s history, they’re going to love it even more,” he grins. “How Harry had to fight for the girl he loved!”

            “Literally,” Niall added with a chuckle.

            Liam looks at me, nodding slowly. “Yeah, yeah I guess you’re right. I think that this will actually work!”

            “What does Elena think about it?” Niall asks me.

            As if on cue, my phone beeped, telling me I have a new message. I click on the message and read it. Smiling, I look at the boys, who sit waiting in curiosity. With a wide grin, I say, “She’s in.”