Chapter 32

THIS IS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE I COULDN'T FOCUS AND HAD WRITER'S BLOCK AND BECAUSE BEST SONG EVER MUSIC VIDEO IS PERFECT.

THE GIF ON THE SIDE LIKE OMFG HARRY BE MINE BABY

________________________________________

Elena’s POV:

(outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=90444273 )

            Today was the rehearsal wedding dinner, which was pretty exciting. I was dressed in an off-white dress that ended a bit above my knees with a thin brown belt around the waist, and white lace open toed shoes. My hair was half up and half down, and I did my make up naturally.

            The rehearsal dinner was at some fancy restaurant, and everyone was coming. My family, Harry’s family, the boys, their families, and all of our friends. The whole restaurant was rented out, and it was going to be a huge dinner. As I put on my second earring, Harry walked into my room.

            “You ready to go?” he asks with a smile.

            I grin and nod. “Yeah, let’s go,” I say, grabbing my bag.

            The two of us walked out of my room and got into his black Range Rover. From what I knew, everyone was already at the restaurant and was just waiting for us. When we got to the restaurant, we learned that our dinner was on the roof top portion of the restaurant, and I grinned at that.

            Taking my hand in his, Harry led me up there and when we reached it, I saw all of our friends look at us. “There they are!” Becca exclaimed loudly, causing everyone to turn and look at us.

            Everyone cheered, why I don’t know, and I laughed as I leaned on to Harry and we walked further in. “You look beautiful, El,” Danielle smiled at me as I sat down.

            “Thanks,” I reply with a smile.

            Harry and I were sitting at a table with our families, and the boys were sitting with their girlfriends and families. As we all sat and talked, the waiters came out and gave us our wine while they gave the younger girls water. As we all sipped our drinks, Harry stood up. “Can I have everyone’s attention?” he calls out as we all look at him. “I just want to thank all of you for coming out here today. You have no idea how much it means to Elena and I, and we’re so grateful for having such amazing people in our lives,” he finishes off, and we all smile and clap at his small speech.

            As our food came out, we all ate as Harry stole a piece of my chicken and I faked a glare at him. He just chuckled as I pouted, and he kissed my lips. “Save it for the honey moon, you two!” Louis called out from the table over, and we all laughed.

            “Whatever you say, Lou,” Harry laughs.

            The dinner went wonderfully – filled with laughs, chatter, and just a good time. We all took lots of pictures and ate lots of food, and it just got me so excited for the wedding. All of the stress that was present before just disappeared as I had a good time with my family, friends, and Harry. Baby Lux sat at my lap as her and Harry played with each other and I talked to my brother. It was a wonderful night and to be honest, I couldn’t wait for the real deal.

*************

            I played with the ring on my finger, a small smile on my face as I sat cuddled up by myself on the couch in my living room. My family had flown in today, so I had some cousins and aunts and uncles over. As I sat on the couch, my little nine year old cousin walked in, her long blonde hair in a cute braid as she climbed on the couch and sat next to me.

            “Hey, Marissa,” I smile. “What’s up?”

            Marissa gives me a smile. “Are you excited for the wedding?” she asks me.

            I grin and nod. “Very excited. But I’m nervous, too.”

            She cocks her head to the side. “Why are you nervous?”

            “Well,” I say, sitting up and facing her. “A wedding is the biggest day of a girl’s life. It’s when she’s getting married to guy she loves and it’s a big day, so I get nervous by the thought of that.”

            “Do you love him?” she asks, raising an eyebrow.

            I laugh. “Of course I love him,” I smile. “He’s one of the most important people in my life.”

            “I wanna meet him,” Marissa says.

            I chuckle. “Don’t worry; he’s coming over right now so you will.”

            Marissa grins widely and we talk for a bit as my Aunt Sherri walks in. We all talk for a while until the doorbell rings and Uncle Ron goes to check who it is, returning with Harry. I stand up, smiling as I say, “Everyone, this is Harry. Harry, this is my Aunt Sherri and Uncle Ron, and my cousin Marissa.”

            Harry grins as Marissa walks up to him. “Hi!” she says brightly.

            Harry smiles as he bends down to be eye level with the little girl. “Hey there, love,” he says. “It’s nice to meet you.”

            “You too,” she replies. “My cousin really loves you. So you better take care of her,” she grins widely as my face flushes. Dear God.

            Harry smirks up at me as my aunt and uncle laugh, and my blush deepens tremendously. “Don’t worry,” he says to Marissa. “I will.”

            I let out a groan as I walk out of the living room. Thank you, Marissa, for increasing Harry’s Jupiter-sized ego. I go into the kitchen and get myself some water, and Harry waltz in with a smirk on his face and I roll my eyes while I drink my water.

            “Not a word,” I glare at him as I put the glass down.

            Harry laughs. He then stands on the other side of the counter, leaning on his elbows on the counter top and resting his chin in the palms of his hand. “Tell me; how much do you love me?”

            I copy his actions, giving him a sweet smile. “I love you as much as I love black coffee.”

            Harry’s eyebrows furrow. “But you hate black coffee.”

            I smirk as I stand up straight. “Exactly.”

            Harry’s jaw drops as he stands straight as well. “Well that was rude,” he pouts.

            “Yeah yeah,” I roll my eyes. “Not get out, I need to make a phone call.”

            Harry pokes his tongue out at me, but walks out either way. Pulling out my phone, I dial the number and wait for the person to answer. “Hello?” comes the voice of Lou Teasdale.

            “Hey, Lou,” I smile.

            “Elena! Hello, dear,” she replies. “What’s up?”

            “I was wondering,” I begin, biting my bottom lip, “if you were willing to do my hair and make up for my wedding.”

            There was a slight pause for a second, before Lou answered. “It’d be my absolute honor.”