Chapter 4

Elena’s POV:

@ElenaCarter: On my way to the @OneDirection concert with @MelodyParker! :D x

            Melody and I were in my car, driving to the Staples Center. The boys had sent us our tickets early in the morning, along with VIP backstage passes. They also told us to park the car at the back of the stadium, and that’s what we did. As Melody and I got out of the car, I could hear the screaming of the girls outside of the arena. The boys had told us to enter from the back entrance door, and when we approached it, we knocked on it loudly.

            “Can I help you?” a burly man opens the door, asking us not too rudely.

            “Yeah, um, the boys told us to come back here,” I say, holding the VIP pass.

            He looks at our passes and then a grin breaks out on his face. “Ah, you must be Elena and Melody. Come on in.” Melody and I smiled and walked in, and he says, “I’m Paul, the boys’ tour manager. Follow me.”

            We followed Paul further back stage. People with head sets were running around the place, checking if everything was set for the concert. Paul took us towards a door, and when he opened it, it revealed a sight millions of teenage girls are probably dying for.

            All five boys were walking around in the room, starting to get ready. All they had on were pants and shoes, no shirts whatsoever. Except for Louis, who had a shirt but it was unbuttoned, revealing his toned chest. A girl with blonde hair with the bottom dyed hot pink and blue eyes sat on the couch, playing with a baby as another woman, a bit older, helped the boys get ready.

            “You’re here!” Liam’s voice shouts, and everyone’s heads snap towards Melody and I.

            Paul closes the door behind him as he leaves and Melody and I smile. My eyes were fixed on Harry’s green ones as a smirk plays on his pink lips. I have to admit, I missed that smirk of his.

            Suddenly, the girl on the couch stands up and gives the baby to Harry, who takes her willingly and kissing the baby’s forehead. I had to suppress the urge to say aw, because the sight was adorable. “Girls,” Zayn says, making Melody and I to look at him. “This is my girlfriend, Perrie. Perrie, these are our friends Elena and Melody.”

            Melody and I smile at her as she grins. “It’s lovely to meet you both,” Perrie says pleasantly. “The boys have told me so much about you.”

            “Same here,” Melody chuckles. From the corner of my eye, I see Zayn let out a sigh of relief, obviously glad that his girlfriend and ex-girlfriend are getting along.

            Harry walks over to me, still carrying the baby. “Elena, meet Baby Lux,” Harry grins, dimples popping. “This is my little Goddaughter.”

            My lips part as I look at the adorable baby as she giggles cutely. “Oh my God, she’s so precious,” I say. “Who’s daughter is she?”