Chapter 19

I totally just rushed this chapter because Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 1 is on ok bye

________________________________________________

Elena’s POV:

            My heart thumped against my chest as I walked out of the airport, craning my neck in search for any sort of familiar face. I squinted my eyes as I looked, and suddenly my eyes landed on a familiar blonde head. A grin spread across my face as the girl’s blue eyes locked with mine, a smile forming on her own face as she ran over towards me, hugging me.

            “It’s so good to see you again, Elena!” Perrie exclaims as she hugged me.

            “You too, Perrie,” I grin as we pull away. “I didn’t know you’d be here.”

            Perrie chuckles. “Neither did I, actually,” she says. “We found out that Little Mix was here along with One Direction, so Zayn and I met up.”

            “How romantic is that?” I smirk. “Meeting your lover in Paris, the City of Love.”

            A blush spread across Perrie’s fair skin. “Coincidence,” she says. “Now come on, we should get going. There’s a car waiting for us.”

            I nod as we walk out of the airport, holding my bags as we go. A white car was waiting for Perrie and I, so we got in as the driver put my bags in the boot of the car and started driving to wherever.

            “So Zayn told me about this whole plan thing they’ve come up with,” Perrie begins. “And they told me they want you to stay in a different hotel than as the boys, so it’s safe that Harry doesn’t see you. They’ve checked you in and everything.”

            I nod, listening to what she was saying. “Hey, do you know what Harry even plans on doing?” I ask her curiously. “The boys never told me.”

            A smile grows on Perrie’s lips as she presses them together. “I do know, but I can’t tell you,” she says.

            I groan. “Why not?” I ask.

            Perrie laughs. “I’m not telling you! It’ll ruin the surprise.”

            I huff as Perrie chuckles. The car ride was short, and we finally got to the hotel. Perrie took me up to where my suite was, helping me with my bags. As we enter my suite, I ask Perrie, “So what happened with Tanya?” I ask.

            “When Harry wanted to, um, do what he’s planning to do,” Perrie frowned, trying to figure out how to word it, “she told him that she was leaving because she didn’t want to stand between you two. She’s such a sweet person.”

            I smile and nod. “I know,” I say. “She became a good friend.”