Chapter 6

I changed the updating schedule... Again...

NOW GO ASK ME STUFF ON http://ask.fm/SumNawaz

___________________________________________

Elena’s POV:

From: Harry

We’re going to some party at a friend’s place. You and Melody wanna come? x

To: Harry

Hmmm sure, why not? What time?

To: Harry

Be ready by 7:30. The lads and I will pick you up.

            I put my phone away, looking up at Melody. “We’re going to a party in,” I pause, looking at the clock. “One hour.”

            Melody grins. “Yay!” she cheers, causing me to laugh.

            I then go up to my room and step into the shower. Once I’m done with the shower, I blow dry my hair until it is perfectly straight. Doing my make up properly, I go to where my closet is and pick out an outfit for the party. I finally settle on an ombre floral embroidered crop top that reveals a bit of my  stomach and belly, and black skinny jeans. Along with that I add a splash of color by wearing my aqua suede heels, and I was ready to go.

            Walking into the living room, I saw that Melody was ready as well. She was dressed in shorts, a red tank top, her black leather jacket with sleeves to her elbows, and ankle boots. The hour had passed by just with us getting ready, and soon enough, the boys were here. Melody and I walked out and got into their van, getting greeted by the cheerful five boys.

            Once we all were settled in the van, we headed to wherever the party was. When we got there and stepped out of the van, memories from a year and a half ago danced in my brain. How Harry and I would always go to those high school parties, and that one time where Harry got mad at me because James had managed to corner me.

            The house was big – gigantic, actually. Loud music was playing, Pitbull’s voice pumping through the speakers. We walked in, and I saw drunk people dancing the night away. We made our way through the crowd, pushing through the bodies. Grabbing Melody’s hand, the two of us went over to where the drinks were. I grabbed myself and her a red cup of beer, and she thanked me.

            “You planning on getting drunk tonight?” she raises an eyebrow.

            I chuckle, shaking my head. “I don’t think Mum would like that.”

            Melody laughs, nodding as she sips her ber. She soon gets into a conversation with some girl and I suddenly feel a pair of large, warm hands on the skin of my stomach that is visible and I freeze, terrified. I grip my cup tightly, my body tensing. “Relax,” the familiar voice whisper, hot breath fanning my ear. “It’s just me.”