Chapter 9

Sorry its a short chapter! I didn't have much time to write, especially since I'm only allowed to be on the computer ONLY if it has to do with homework.

So yeah, I'm technically abusing my use for the computer. In other words, updates may be a little less frequent than usual. I'll post as much as I can without getting caught, though!

________________________________________

Elena's POV:

"Call me soon, alright?" Mum smiles. "Have fun out there."

I smile and nod. "Alright, Mum," I say.

She smiles back, kissing my forehead. I then give Melody a hug as she squeezes me. "Have fun, babe," she says. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too," I smile.

After saying our goodbyes, the boys, Paul, and I went to where our plane was boarding. We all were in first class, now waiting for the plane to take off. Harry and I sat together as Louis and Zayn sat in front of us, and Niall and Liam sat on the opposite side of the plane behind Paul. As I looked to my right out the small window of the unmoving plane, I felt something playing with my left hand. Turning my head back, I saw Harry looking down at my hand, his fingers fiddling with my own.

"Having fun there?" I ask with a smile.

Harry's head snapped up and he looked at me, a smile spreading across his face. "Sure am," he replies. I laugh, shaking my head as he picked up my hand and examined it. "Did your hand get smaller?"

"No!" I exclaim, pulling my hand from his grasp. "Yours just got bigger."

"Rude," Harry gasps with a laugh.

I roll my eyes. "Says the guy who called my hands small."

***************

"Welcome to London," Harry grinned as we drove along the streets of the beautiful city.

We had landed fifteen minutes ago, and it took us a while to get our bags at the airport. And then we had to go through the airport itself, and it didn't help that over fifty of the boys' fans surrounded us. They all got confused as to who I was, but we didn't tell them. The boys had taken a couple of pictures, until Paul pulled us away and put us in the van where we were now.

"By the way, boys," Paul suddenly says, turning around to look at us. "You have a meeting with Management soon. We'll drop off Elena at the flat and then we'll go."

The boys nodded and I shrugged, indifferent. I had come to learn that all of the boys had moved into a big flat complex, getting their own flats while Louis and Harry shared one together. While we were in London, we would be staying at the flat so we didn't have to waste any money on a hotel. I mean, why bother?