Chapter 8

YOU GUYS ARE SO IMPATIENT LIKE HOLY MOLEY.

But I love you all anyways.

this chap might be short but it's what you've been waiting for ASDFGHJK

AND PLEASE, CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY CALLED Family Rivalry With The Neighbor. It's not a fan fic, but it's just a Teen Fiction. Please check it out!

_____________________________________

Elena’s POV:

            “Elena, I can’t fucking take it anymore,” Melody bursts through my bedroom doors.

            My eyes widen, as I was startled because I was in the middle of packing my bags. “What are you talking about?” I ask her.

            “You and Harry!” she exclaims. “You two are so perfectly perfect and still love each other! Yet you’re not back together! Like, why –”

            “Melody!”

            “No but you two need to get over the break up and just –”

            “MELODY!”

            “What?!”

            I shake my head, a sigh escaping my lips. “Don’t get your panties in a twist,” I tell her. “Harry and I... I’m gonna talk to him about it.”

            Melody’s light brown eyes widen. “You’re what?”

            “I’m gonna talk to him about it,” I repeat. “I realized that everyone was right. I still do love Harry and I want him back. Now all I have to do is figure out a way to tell him that.”

            Melody’s lips formed an ‘o’ shape, her body freezing. All of a sudden, a grin breaks out across her face and she cheers, tackling me in a hug. “Finally!” she exclaims, pulling away. “You and Harry deserve to be together. Helena – I ship it.”

            “Helena?” I ask, raising an eyebrow.

            “It’s yours and Harry’s couple name,” Melody shrugs. “First thing I could think of.”

            I laugh, shaking my head as I put a pair of shorts in one of the suitcases. “You’re a freak.”

            Melody simply rolls her eyes. “Are you gonna ask him before you guys leave for tour or after?” Melody questions.

            I shrug. “I don’t know,” I tell her honestly. “I’m actually kind of worried what his fans might say. They’re not gonna be happy.”

            “Don’t worry about the fans,” she replies. “Just focus on you and your boy.”

Harry’s POV:

            “Are you serious?” Louis asks excitedly.

            I nod. “Yep.”

            “You’re actually going for it?” Zayn questions.

            I chuckle and nod again. “Yeah, Zayn, I am.”

            “When?” Liam is the next one to ask.

            I bite my bottom lip. “Now?” I say, not so sure myself.