Kissing ( AU )

"Imagine person A wearing a scarf, and person B kissing them on the cheek causing them to get flustered and turn bright red, and cover their face with their scarf."

[Teiko AU]

It was a cold winter morning, and since Kuroko was feeling under the weather, he decided to wear a red scarf given by Akashi.

After reaching school, as it was still cold, he wore the scarf the entire day, until lunch time.

The generation of miracles loved to eat at the rooftop, as fans seldom chased them to that area.

After reaching, kuroko heard the door closed, and he saw Akashi in front of him, with his usual smirk on his face.

"Akashi-" His words stopped as he was shut by a kiss. Akashi had kissed him.

" Tetsuya. I told you so many times to address me as Seijurou/Seijuro. " He said, with a teasing smirk.

Kuroko blushed, and used the the scarf to cover his blushing face. Suddenly, he didn't felt as hot as it did before.

As Akashi leaned in to get another kiss, it was broken apart, when the ganguro Aomine decided to enter.

Well, let's say that everyone was too frightened to find out what happened behind the scream at the rooftop.

~

Prompt taken from 

http://otpprompts.tumblr.com/