I Love You

I Love You

(A/N ) : Sorry for the long wait! Here's the new update!

Prompt: Imagine person A lightly tracing "I love you" over and over again on person B's back, assuming that person B is asleep. When person A is lying on their back, getting ready to sleep, person B moves closer and wraps their arms around person A, whispering softly, and "I love you too." Bonus if that's the first time person A has ever declared their love for person B.

Taken from Tumblr!

-

It was just a normal Friday, where Kuroko would stay at Akashi's house, and camp over for the weekends. As practice was tough, Kuroko was extremely tired, and was on the verge of falling asleep.

Both of them laid silently on the bed, Akashi viewing the Company proposals, when he got bored. As he assumed Kuroko was asleep, he began to trace 'I love you' over and over on Kuroko's back, and whispering it to Kuroko's ear.

After that short break, he went back to his proposal, and not long later, finished them. He placed the folders into the desk, and removed his glasses, before switching the bedside lamp off, and got himself comfortable on the bed, when a voice shocked him.

"I love you too, Akashi-kun." The voice sounded beside him, and all Akashi did was blush, as it was the first time Kuroko actually said 'I love you' to him, and needless to say, Kuroko didn't manage to get much sleep that night.

You can go on from there, dirty minded readers ;) ;)