Teaching you.

Akashi POV

One day as Kuroko and I were leaving the classroom, prepared to go home as it was a no clubs day.

Suddenly, Kuroko said, " Akashi- kun. I can't go home with you today, I made a promise to treat Aomine- kun if he were to teach me more about Basketball.." 

Suddenl I got an irk mark. Why did you ask Aomine to teach you how to play basketball? Can't I do that? And that ganguro why did you teach Tetsuya. He's mine.

I decided to voice out my thoughts. " Don't go. I'll teach you more about basketball, for one request. " 

Kuroko thought for awhile before agreeing. " Hai, Akashi- kun. "  and he message Daiki to inform that that I was going to teach him( tetsuya ) instead.

Oh, and one more thing. " Tetsuya, didn't I told you to address me as Seijuro? " 

Kuroko uncharacteristicly blushed before saying " S-seijuro-kun? " 

Well, that would do for now.

xxTimeSkipxx

" Haaa...Akashi- kun? Can we rest for awhile? " Tetsuya asked. 

It have been just 2hours we have been playing without break, near the park at Maji Burgers.

" Tetsuya, let's rest. This is your punishment for wanting to practice with Daiki. " and he apologized which was cute. 

" Saa, let's go to Maji Burger for a break. " as I pulled him up. 

* Kiss * " You've worked hard today, Tet-su-ya." I said as I hugged him.

" Arigato...Seijuro.." 

~ // Is this okay? //