DRUNK

A/N : Hi guys! I'm back after so long, I actually lost feelings for writing but I re-watched KnB and guess I fell in love w AKAKURO again hehe! Hope you guys enjoy today's one-shot ♥

( Time Set as GOM being 18 yo )

"Should we go out to a bar after playing basketball? I know a great place that my modelling senior works at!" Kise asked the group as they gathered to play basketball. They nodded their head in agreement as they prepared to clean themselves up after the gruelling basketball session which of course, Akashi and Kuroko won.

As they made their way to the shop, Kuroko and Akashi walked at the back of the group which the other members didn't mind as, after all, Kuroko and Akashi are in a relationship.

Kuroko who missed his boyfriend dearly as they lived extremely far from each other, reached out for Akashi hands, only to be swiped away. "Not here, Tetsuya." Akashi muttered to Kuroko. Kuroko, feeling hurt although knowing his boyfriend can be quite unaffectionate, decided to join the group ahead instead.

When they reached the bar, they ordered a beer and they started a conversation between themselves. Kuroko however, decided to ignore Akashi who was sitting beside him and sipped on his beer quietly.

"Tetsuya, you should know your limits. Stop drinking." Akashi whispered to Kuroko, as Kuroko was already on his fourth cup. 

However, as Kuroko was already high and quite drunk, he did not hear what Akashi said and instead went over to Kise and Aomine who were playing drinking games. As Kuroko kept losing as he was unable to win the still-sober Kise and Aomine, Kuroko became drunker.

"Akashi-kun! I lik youl!" Kuroko shouted towards Akashi, however, Akashi only remarked with a nod. 

"Why don't you give me any affections?" Kuroko shouted as he began to cause a scene inside the bar. 

"Okay, that's enough. We're leaving." Akashi said as he stood up, preparing to go towards Kuroko. Akashi dragged Kuroko out of the shop, leaving the cash with Kise, and headed towards the taxi stand.  

"Akashi-kun...doh yoh knowe how mean yoou aree?" Kuroko said, as tears began to pool at the corner of his eyes.

"Tetsuya, you're drunk," Akashi said as he bent down, preparing to carry Kuroko on his back. Kuroko got on and started muttering nonsensical words before puking onto the ground, with some staining his shirt.

"I realllly wishhh yoh could love me moreh" Kuroko said, as he slowly closed his eyes into a slumber.

As he felt a warm towel on his forehead. Kuroko woke up, not without a painful headache. He decided on not opening his eyes, and instead to rest. However, he heard the voice of his beloved and decided to pay attention to what Akashi was saying.

"Tetsuya, you shouldn't have drunk so much just now, I was worried about you. I'm sorry for not being an affectionate boyfriend...I just don't know how. I wish I could be better for you. I know you're awake." Akashi said as he changed the cloth on Kuroko's forehead.

Kuroko opened his eyes, to see his beloved basking in the moonlight, his worried eyes shining with love. They were in his bedroom, and Akashi had already helped to change his stained shirt to clean sleepwear.

"Akashi-kun, it's okay. We will take small steps okay?" Kuroko said as he hugged Akashi, motioning him to get on the bed together. 

"Is it okay if you stay the night with me?" Kuroko asked as they cuddled. 

"Anything for you," Akashi said as he held on to Kuroko tighter, kissing the boy's forehead. 

"I love you, Akashi-kun," Kuroko whispered, burying his face into Akashi's chest.

"I love you too, Tetsuya," Akashi whispered back, as he lifted Kuroko's face up with his fingers. 

"Forever." Akashi continued, before landing a kiss on Kuroko's lips.