NIghtmare.

Xx Prompt Xx 

Imagine your OTP having a sleepover and Person A crying in the middle of the night and Person B rolls over and just hugs A to their chest and lets them cry. In the morning, A doesn’t remember crying and B doesn’t say anything.

~
During Teiko Times.

It was normal that Kuroko will stay over for a night during the weekends at Akashi's house after completing his homework. Just like any other weekends, Kuroko is here to stay over at Akashi's house. 

" Akashi- kun, I've completed my homework. " Said Tetsuya with a sleepy expression. Akashi nodded his head and said, " Tetsuya, you look tired, let's rest now. " and they both changed their clothes to something comfortable. 

As they climbed into Akashi's king sized bed, Akashi heard the low rumbling of thunder and saw from his corner of his eye, Kuroko flinching. Soon, both of them were tucked into the bed and was resting until Akashi, being a light sleeper woke up to the sound of crying. Tetsuya crying.

Seeing that Tetsuya was still asleep, but he was still sobbing, he quickly hugged Tetsuya into/ onto his chest and brushed his hair softly. 

THENEXTDAY

Tetsuya woke up to the feeling of a firm chest. He saw Akashi eye and blushed. " Akashi -kun, why are you watching me sleep? " and all Akashi said was, " Tetsuya sleeping face is so cute. " and Tetsuya hugged Akashi chest closer and pressed his face against it, to hide his blushing face. 

" Akashi -kun, I had a bad dream last night. I thought you were leaving me.. " He says, voice slightly muffled. 

Was that why he was crying?... * blush *

" Akashi- kun. Why are you blushing? " and all Akashi did was to kiss kuroko. 

" Nothing. Tetsuya. "

// Sorry for the late update :( //

promptisnotmine.